Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch0rus

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hellow all... I live in Pakistan and plan on buying the game from here
Buy Don Bradman Cricket 14 Steam CD KEY - Gameholds.com
Payment will be made through a friend via Paypal..
Buying from this site cuz it's a lot cheaper than the steam site...
Now since im a complete newbie, whats the difference between purchasing directly from steam and from buying from a website thats giving a discount...
Also I dont know anything about the "Regions" that are mentioned some places... Can anybody also verify that the link posted above is region free and will work in Pakistan...
Thanks

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
It's probably a website that sells pirated stuff, the same website sells cd keys for Fifa.

Ch0rus

Club Captain
I dont understand... If the key is genuine and usable on steam to get the game, how can it be pirated??? Please explain...[DOUBLEPOST=1406402739][/DOUBLEPOST]Doesnt the steam client validate the key or something???

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada

Ch0rus

Club Captain
I used this site to get to the above mentioned site...
Buy Don Bradman Cricket 14 CD KEY Compare Prices
It has user reviews for all of the sites it gives links to, and states whether the website is trusted or not...
The only reason I started this thread is to be sure whether or not these sites are legit...
Also, while making payment through paypal, are there any additional charges other than the mentioned price of item, any taxes or something??? Or its exactly the mentioned amount and not 1 penny more...

zombieian

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Normally using Paypal the seller pays the fees. I would think as the seller uses Paypal it is legitimate, otherwise they could suffer chargebacks.
I know nothing of pirated versions of the game but I would imaging that they would be far cheaper than this special offer, and I don't believe they would accept Paypal, but I might be wrong.

Last edited:

Jamie1

School Cricketer
Yeah loads of these kind of sites offer legitimate CD keys for games at cheaper prices nowadays - as you said above Allkeyshop has it listed as a trusted seller so you should be fine! There's no real difference in the product you get - you just get a serial key from the seller that you enter into Steam and obviously don't get a physical disc that you would if you bought it from Amazon. No need to worry about region locking as far as I can tell - it will usually make it very clear if the key is locked to Russia or wherever else.

grkrama

National Board President
Now we know were all the russia sales have come from:p, these guys seem to have 10000 keys according to their site.

Hellow all... I live in Pakistan and plan on buying the game from here
Buy Don Bradman Cricket 14 Steam CD KEY - Gameholds.com
Payment will be made through a friend via Paypal..

Its better to get it through steam, its hardly 10 $ extra also, when your making transaction through Paypal due to currency conversion you will incur further charges, so you are hardly saving around 5-7$, it will greatly benefit the developers when you buy directly of steam, also though there is no region locking for DBC, there is a chance that the developer can block these keys through steam, in future if they are found to be bulk purchased keys from low priced region and sold n used in another region.

zombieian

International Coach
I agree. Buy it from Steam. There's not that much difference in price and you will have peace of mind.

Ch0rus

Club Captain
Hmm its $36.44 on gameholds and $49.99 on steam, plus wont there be the same charges that u are talking about while buying from steam through paypal? if yes then the difference in price would still be same... I really dont have the budget :(
Also, to access the downloads portion, i have to submit my steam id to the admins for verification right? So if i buy from gameholds, there wont be any hitch in that process right???[DOUBLEPOST=1406405270][/DOUBLEPOST]Darn i used "right" twice

zombieian

International Coach
You'd be better off asking Matt or one of the other moderators about that, just to be sure, but I would have though it would be ok.

Ch0rus

Club Captain
Dont think any of them is online... Im kinda on a clock here...

Ch0rus

Club Captain
Going to complete transaction in around half an hour...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread