AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So many movies coming up

I am most excited for Jagga Jassos, Mom, Baadshaho & Indu Sarkar.

Jab Harry met Sejal looks pathetic and SRK needs to buck and do more solo chak de kind of films. He does not look good with younger actresses. Mubarakaan also looks ahh, same old pathetic story line. We have lost the comedy charm that once we had in movies like Heri Pheri, Welcome(first) etc.

Nawazuddin looks absolute awesome in Munna Michael but unfortunately if the story isnt good, I dont see this movie doing any good

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Oh how can I forget these two gems

Absolute beauty. Nawazudin with his acting is > all the bollywood actors baring Aamir Khan.

A much needed story and awareness to be spread. Only Akhsay Kumar can touch such issues.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

Looking to see what the storyline is, Kangana cannot get away with doing same women centric films always.

Dint get the story line tbh but nevertheless looks good

Shraddha looks good but I dont understand the obsession of Bollywood in making a terrorists family a hero. If you want to me a biography, there are many other deserving folks.

Another thug, another biography. Arjun Rampal looks absolutely amazing though[DOUBLEPOST=1498160143][/DOUBLEPOST]

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Indu Sarkar
They went All-in in Antagonizing the Gandhis. This one looks like a Smear campaign.
Jagga Jassos, Mom, Baadshaho
Emraan and Ranbir need a hit badly. Not sold on Mom though.
Absolute beauty.
This one looks crazy fun.
A much needed story and awareness to be spread.
Hopefully they deliver the message cleverly by using the story and not just shout about it. Some scenes in the trailer gave me the just shouting vibes while some where very cleverly done.
Don't know why except for her Tanu weds Manu series I cannot watch her films.
I dont understand the obsession of Bollywood in making a terrorists family a hero. If you want to me a biography, there are many other deserving folks.
Villains are always more interesting than heroes.
If you want to me a biography, there are many other deserving folks.
They are doing a lot on them too but people just forget about it and just want to call out Bollywood. For example Mary Kom, Milkha, Aligarh, Dangal, Dhoni, Sachin, Shahid, Manjunath, Sarabjit and Sania Mirza film is also green lighted I believe. You can check this link and see the ratio of movies on good guys and bad guys.
Category:Indian biographical films - Wikipedia
Another thug, another biography.
Same as above.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Watched 'Hindi Medium'. Enjoyed the film. Not completely flawless, but a fun ride. The heroine, Saba Qamar was a revelation. She expresses really well and acts like a veteran. What a superb actor she is! Irrfan Khan as usual in his elements although at times, his dialogue delivery and expressions sound and look monotonous. The guy who acted as Shyamprakash (he also acted in Madhavan's 13B) is superb. A movie about government schools and why they are better than the private schools. The movie suddenly went into the poverty zone and tried to preach in that area too (which is why I said its not totally flawless). A lot of witty and humor filled dialogues which keeps you hooked.

P.s: Wonder why the controversy over Saba Qamar being a Pakistani was muted, but Mahira Khan (Raees) and Fawad Khan (Ae Dil Hai Mushkil) was highly talked about. Was it because SRK and Karan Johar are targets that can be milked for publicity/attention? All these Pakistani actors are very good artists and should be welcomed irrespective of origin.

Absolute beauty. Nawazudin with his acting is > all the bollywood actors baring Aamir Khan.

A much needed story and awareness to be spread. Only Akhsay Kumar can touch such issues.

Nawaz can be called as greater than Aamir Khan in acting. The thing with Aamir Khan, is his eye for great scripts that he turns into classic films. Acting wise, he is good but lots of room for improvement. Nawaz could be argued to be better in acting than Aamir. But the way Aamir chooses films, no one has that level of consistency in this industry yet.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

@zwarrior that song is awesome, but O Sathi the above song is his best of current lot(like last 2-3 months_

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
c__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_screenshot-jpg.194384
Excited for WTP
Didn't saw it in theater?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Did anyone watch Newton ? Rajkummar Rao has acted brilliantly. Not for the first time though.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

Users who are viewing this thread