Hindi Cinema Discussion

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Nominated for Oscars too.
Not nominated but it's India's official entry, the next step is some members of academy will see all the entries and then shortlist them for nominations. Any film producer can send his/her film as an entry but it getting shortlisted and then nominated doesn't have high probability.
A few years back India's official entry was not even shortlisted but Jacky Bhagnani Youngistan was shortlisted whose entry was sent by it's film makers.[DOUBLEPOST=1507404466][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't understand the nepotism cries these days, if nepotism was everything Fardeen Khan would have been a star and Sushant Singh Rajput would have been still doing TV.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Not nominated but it's India's official entry, the next step is some members of academy will see all the entries and then shortlist them for nominations. Any film producer can send his/her film as an entry but it getting shortlisted and then nominated doesn't have high probability.
A few years back India's official entry was not even shortlisted but Jacky Bhagnani Youngistan was shortlisted whose entry was sent by it's film makers.[DOUBLEPOST=1507404466][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't understand the nepotism cries these days, if nepotism was everything Fardeen Khan would have been a star and Sushant Singh Rajput would have been still doing TV.
Nepotism only arises when Kangana's movie comes out. Initially I was supporting Kangana and her cause but she proved that in the end she is someone in Bollywood now. She did such cheap publicity promoting her movie Simran

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Nepotism only arises when Kangana's movie comes out. Initially I was supporting Kangana and her cause but she proved that in the end she is someone in Bollywood now. She did such cheap publicity promoting her movie Simran

This whole ‘nepotism’ debate is scripted and with all parties in tow. Kangana is positioning herself as the rebel, and she’s working hard at it. She’s not a saint by any means.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just saw that Neeraj Vora passed away and he was in coma since past 14 months ! Really sad with his demise. His comedy scenes from the film Daud is one of my all time favourite.

https://skjbollywoodnews.com/breaking-news-actor-director-writer-neeraj-vora-dead/
Very fine actor and director. His role in Badshaah movie was hilarious. He was in coma for more than 14 months, his wife died few months back and there was no one to take care of him(our industry sucks!) and thats when Sajid Nadiadwala took him to his house and converted his guest house to a 24 hour nursing service for him. He was even improving. Sad to hear his demise. RIP you fine soul

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any good Bollywood movie this year? Only watched SRK's Raees.
I liked Jagga Jasoos, Jolly LLB, Chef(remake of same name).

Heard Death in Gunj, Mom, Newton are good. And Fukrey has got good ratings too which released recently.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Very fine actor and director. His role in Badshaah movie was hilarious. He was in coma for more than 14 months, his wife died few months back and there was no one to take care of him(our industry sucks!) and thats when Sajid Nadiadwala took him to his house and converted his guest house to a 24 hour nursing service for him. He was even improving. Sad to hear his demise. RIP you fine soul
Ya. Read about that although I thought he was unmarried. And it's Firoz Nadiadwala who took care of him. Not Sajid ;p I am super impressed with him. Such dedication and money he spent on him. That's what friendship is !

B

Bigby Wolf

Ya I remember him for that role in the Maan movie was a decent a actor in the comedy genre did well in that Bol Bachhan movie too.

B

Bigby Wolf

I liked Jagga Jasoos, Jolly LLB, Chef(remake of same name).

Heard Death in Gunj, Mom, Newton are good. And Fukrey has got good ratings too which released recently.
Will definitely watch Newton (Rajkumar Rao has done outstanding films over the years) and the other one i am thinking of is Secret superstar.

Users who are viewing this thread