Hindi Music Thread

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh my god ! Dude you are spamming this thread man. I know this thread is for hindi music, but this is too much. Last 2-3 pages are fully covered with your posts. Just wait for someone to reply. You must understand that, this thread is not used just to post some songs. But, even to discuss. So, please post less. Just posting random songs is not this thread is for. No one is going to see all those things. So, avoid doing these things. Post less and interact more with others. Avoid posting a lot of random songs !!!!!

NicoRobinonepiece

School Cricketer
Oh my god ! Dude you are spamming this thread man. I know this thread is for hindi music, but this is too much. Last 2-3 pages are fully covered with your posts. Just wait for someone to reply. You must understand that, this thread is not used just to post some songs. But, even to discuss. So, please post less. Just posting random songs is not this thread is for. No one is going to see all those things. So, avoid doing these things. Post less and interact more with others. Avoid posting a lot of random songs !!!!!
yes sir
I stopped now

but my relatives from other country told me, they listen oftenly
okayed thanks to remind me

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yes sir
I stopped now

but my relatives from other country told me, they listen oftenly
okayed thanks to remind me
What I meant was, if you post more, no one ( members of this website) will see all the songs. If you post 1 or 2, then people will get a chance to see them and comment and interact more. I didn't mean to offend you or something. So cheers :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Another Arijit master piece. I am proud to be a fan of Arijit generation