RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil title track is fantastic

pujan

Banned
Sonu Nigam is head and shoulders above KK imo. His voice is extremely dynamic, and he simply has a really strong hold over classical music which makes Bollywood singing a piece of cake.

KK has a very nice voice too, but Sonu is definitely more versatile. He is the closes thing to Mohd Rafi for this generation (but still obviously a million light years away Rafi Saab, whose voice was simply magical).

Shankar Mahadevan is a great singer too. Almost as good as Sonu. Too bad they don't do a lot of playback singing these days, and we are stuck with one dimensional "singers" like Mika Singh, Honey Singh, Neeraj Sridhar, that Arijit guy, etc
I have something for sonu nigam, I bet you will loves

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Its a song paradise in Bollywood. Beauty with Arijit Singh & Jagjit Singh voices. Amazing time. Also I am not a fan of breakup song of ADHM

Wow!

This song is good but would have prefered Mohit Chauhan and Sukhwinder singing the entire song instead of Baadshah.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea

Its a song paradise in Bollywood. Beauty with Arijit Singh & Jagjit Singh voices. Amazing time. Also I am not a fan of breakup song of ADHM

Wow!

This song is good but would have prefered Mohit Chauhan and Sukhwinder singing the entire song instead of Baadshah.
Cannot understand the hate Befikre is receiving.People are complaining stop westernizing our movies and then they move onto a new tab and search "Jobs/Masters in US".

Ishq Mubarak is awesome.Which lines did Arjit Singh in Koi Faryaad? Is there any hype for Tum Bin 2,I don't want to see another Neha Sharma film flop.I think they should have hired a little known actor in place of the one of the two unknown male leads.

ADHM songs some times sound good and sometimes just meh. Anushka just looks awesome.the ban on Pakistani Actors should have been placed but they should have allowed the films to be completed who had started shooting.

Shivaay trailer was awesome but after that the film has not shown anything which has my interest.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
When I said Arijit Singh for Koi Fariyad I dint mean he sang it, I meant overall that his songs two of them in the album plus Jagjit Singh's Koi Fariyad extended version are just soothing.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
ADHM songs are brilliant!! Each one is a gem. Even my least liked one 'Bulleya' has grown tremendously on me to keep hearing it. Karan Johar's ear for music is just exemplary. My favorite so far is 'The Breakup Song' and the title song.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Rock On Revisited.
Shradha Kapoor impresses me for first time.This song is the best of the album till now.In comparison to the first film music the songs of Rock On 2 are not that awesome(they are not bad but the songs of Rock On were 10xBetter).

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Rock On 2 is a mighty good album. Especially the Shraddha music pieces are just superb. My favorite is "Udja Re" and "You know what I mean". Farhan sounds monotonous, though. The old world qawaali song "Ishq Mastana" sounded old at first, but it grew big on me with its rhythm and energy.

Waiting for the movie! Anything with Shraddha is good these days :D

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Woh Subah Hami Se Aegi' from Begum Jaan
A newly released final track from "Begum Jaan" A sad duet song by Arijit Singh and Shreya Ghoshal :) Duets are made rare these days. This song really made me to cry :'(

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
'Tubelight' music is very good. Pritam does it again for Kabir Khan-Salman Khan. A very feel good album with all the ingredients to give you the endorphin rush. 'Radio' was ordinary when it released, but it grows infectiously. Tinka Tinka is beautiful. Naach Meri Jaan is also another 'Radio' which might seem ordinary, but it grows too.

Looks like there's no stopping Pritam. Waiting for Jagga Jasoos (the "Ullu Ka Pattha" song that released was very groovy and catchy stuff)

olivera ricky

Banned
I do not understand a word but ever since I was kid I was Grow up with Indian community in Bombay India.Other day I was in Garba in USA.i have about half dozen Indians Friend I love spicy food, I spends more time with you guys.

I like some songs Duets I will post here I like tunes but English sub tittle tells me it's very touchy songs

Users who are viewing this thread