Holy Crap! Cricket ball to the face!!!

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Watch this! This guy in the nets gets caned in the face by a cricket ball (bouncer). Here the crack!

Last edited by a moderator:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Thread moved to the correct forum. I've asked other people who have posted cricket threads in the general chat forum this, but never got an answer, so perhaps Hooper can give me a suggestion on what we can call the Cricket Chat forum to make it more clear that chat about cricket goes in there.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Ok, well its a Youtube video, which isn't really much to do with cricket. Then I took into consideration that the video had cricket content. So I had to choose between the two.

I chose General Chat because we probably wouldn't be chatting about cricket - but Youtube instead.

To make it more clear you could call it:

"Cricket Chat - ANYTHING THAT IS CRICKET, RELATED TO CRICKET OR RESEMBLES CRICKET SHOULD BE POSTED HERE!"

Animator!

School Cricketer
I played a game earlier this season and we were bowling and we had our First Teams quickest bowler playing for us (our 2nds) Cos he'd only just come back from back surgery, and hit someone in the chin without a lid on. It's actually fairly common in some leagues, just because you get a lot of blokes refusing to wear helmets.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
He doesnt look very confident when batting, kept moving away, maybe a helmet would help with his confidence at the crease, could stop him from stepping away from the ball. Looked very nasty though.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
ouch...the bowler didnt look that fast though, but any speed a cricket ball hurts....

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I don't tend to wear helmets in the nets, only for the first couple of deliveries.

Thats shocking, he was what? Medium-Fast at best, and it jumped at him, any batsmen worth his salt coulda got something on that.

Poor piece of batting.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
why didnt he just simply wear a helmt? thats less than common sense in cricket...

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Maybe because they are mates who just wanted to go and have a little hit down the nets:p Then he decided "Meh, Iam gonna give the cameraman something to record";)

Highlander999

ICC President
I never wear a helmet in the nets. I find it makes me more agile when in a match, as I treat it like a nets session. Yet to be hit either (tempting fate)

Users who are viewing this thread