Host nation custom ODI/T20 WC Not fixed

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Since the game has been released and many posts regarding the issue and requesting this to be looked at since patch 1.03 i am disappointed that the issue regarding host nation custom WC/T20 is still not sorted out. When ever you choose another country as host its always defaults to Aus and Eng.

After countless private messages to @MattW and @BigAntStudios and also the email regarding queries regarding the game nobody has messaged back that its being looked at!!

I hope they can at least acknowledge that its going to be looked at for the next patch 1.12 as its a massive request not only from me but other community members.

I hope they can reply back to this thread or in the main conversation post!!

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The funny thing is it was in AC17. What i dont understand is why give us the option to "host" a T20/ODI custom championship for a team and for it not to work.

I understand gameplay fixes are more important and rightly should be but in all seriousness how hard is to get this to be fixed.

To be honest i am dissapointed in the lack of contact from Big Ant or MattW to the OP as he has raised this concern this patch 1.03 i myself and others have mentioned this.

I have accepted the fact that BA are not going to fix this as it shouldnt take 11 patches later to get this working as it supposed to.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
it really shouldn't be that difficult to fix.At the very least you should be able to select the stadiums you want for the tournement and at best be able to assign the stadiums to each game.

reyorton

School Cricketer
Lots hope @MattW or @BigAntStudios look at this thread and advise that its going to be fixed in the next patch
Patch 1.11 is now available they readded the removed cut scene of bowler walking back/ clapping hands after the delivery.And now The very lush green grass have no effect on the outfield..The ball races down to the boundary.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Patch 1.11 is now available they readded the removed cut scene of bowler walking back/ clapping hands after the delivery.And now The very lush green grass have no effect on the outfield..The ball races down to the boundary.

How does this relate to the thread topic?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Since the game has been released and many posts regarding the issue and requesting this to be looked at since patch 1.03 i am disappointed that the issue regarding host nation custom WC/T20 is still not sorted out. When ever you choose another country as host its always defaults to Aus and Eng.

After countless private messages to @MattW and @BigAntStudios and also the email regarding queries regarding the game nobody has messaged back that its being looked at!!

I hope they can at least acknowledge that its going to be looked at for the next patch 1.12 as its a massive request not only from me but other community members.

I hope they can reply back to this thread or in the main conversation post!!
Firstly, poor @MattW is an employee of Big Ant not an owner. Have mercy on him. He himself cant get anything fixed. He can at most, only let them know about the bug. He cant go and tell his boss everyday that someone is saying there is an issue in his game. Secondly, Big Ant no more uses this account on PlanetCricket. @wasteyouryouth @Llewelynf and @MattW will agree with me.

Ramz

International Coach
I understand that he cant get anything fixed but at least he can acknowledge that yes its going to be looked at. Since Patch 1.03 its been requested. A simple acknowledgment would be helpful that way we dont have to keep requesting this going forward for Patch 1.12/13/14 onwards. Lets see if in the next patch it gets fixed

reyorton

School Cricketer
How does this relate to the thread topic?
I was just saying the patches are not fixing anything.Hopefuly that make sense[DOUBLEPOST=1565267701][/DOUBLEPOST]
I understand that he cant get anything fixed but at least he can acknowledge that yes its going to be looked at. Since Patch 1.03 its been requested. A simple acknowledgment would be helpful that way we dont have to keep requesting this going forward for Patch 1.12/13/14 onwards. Lets see if in the next patch it gets fixed
Let's Hope big ant will fix it in the patch 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread