How are you doing in your career?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
you will need to wait till you become captain for having the control over the lineup.
even then the squad will not be what you setup in the academy, because of DYNAMIC LINEUPS -- the squad is chosen by the system as per form, stats earned during players careers.

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
even then the squad will not be what you setup in the academy, because of DYNAMIC LINEUPS -- the squad is chosen by the system as per form, stats earned during players careers.
now this is very disheartening to know
if we are the captain then definitely we should have the power to select whatever squad we want

Sahil180

Club Captain
That's right![DOUBLEPOST=1496960836][/DOUBLEPOST]
now this is very disheartening to know
if we are the captain then definitely we should have the power to select whatever squad we want
you can try to tweak the skills of the player and their ages before you start your career if you really want to play with them, rest is their form!

gferguson89

School Cricketer
I was hoping to increase my attributes through objectives.... Huge task, terrible reward!!

IMG_2022.JPG

CCCakumbra

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have we established whether or not you can transfer from the County that you selected at the start of Career? I.e. moving from Surrey (in my case) to say: Lancashire. Had a trawl through the forums here and couldn't find an answer.

Was wondering whether declining all offers of participation in County, OD and T20 would mean you effectively are a free agent in the league you began, with the potential of offers from other sides as a result?

Wishful thinking I suppose, but here's hoping.

Sahil180

Club Captain
I played for one of the ipl team for the season and then I wanted to change the team, next year when the time came for ipl I was asked by the same team for the contract but i didn't want to play in that team so i declined and got no further contracts by other teams and the next year same thing repeated. Is there a way I can play for a different team?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I don't see any auction for IPL or BBL or other T20 leagues. Shouldn't it be that way?

Autocrat55

School Cricketer
I got sick of playing tiddlywink cricket, so I dropped the difficulty down (including the selection difficulty) and got selected pretty quickly for NSW. Playing with the difficulty settings now so that it is a proper game.

Enjoying it greatly.

GetToDaChoppa

Banned
Started a career as a Pakistani player. I have to say, the amount of customisation available is mind blowing.

CCCakumbra

Club Captain
Was pleasantly surprised to find that you can edit aspects of teams, stadiums etc and it would update itself in Career Mode. Meant I could finally change the wacky coloured batting gloves for my county side that had been aggravating me.
Even further than that; since I got called up to play Test cricket for England I really wanted playing at Lord's to feel authentic - but I didn't feel that this was the case without some kind of structure in my eye line where the Media Centre would normally be.
So, I went into the Studio and stuck a big wide stand with a wacky roof down at the Nursery End. Load the match up, and there it is.

Now the simple task of getting onto that famous Lord's Honours Board with a ton...

Users who are viewing this thread