How are you doing in your career?

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I'm in season 3 as a spin bowler, gone from Newport to Glamorgan....and i'm now captaining Glamorgan somehow. Doing pretty well with the ball, had a few 5 wicket hauls in First Class matches. Keep bowling in the powerplays of T20s that doesn't help my figures at all haha.

Batting i'm getting better at each time, but as I bat at 8 it's not the best position to get decent amount of runs, but then again it may just be me being horrific at batting at the moment.

baldrick

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
So got offered the chance to go play in NZ during the winter months....got picked to play a T20 match and then this happened.....

DHdNd0FXoAAswKv_zps7cdawgos.jpg

Damn that Ish Sodhi!

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
After playing along couple of months after latest patch on my PS4 PRO, i have posting my career status.

In one word this game is AMAZING with some flaws to rectify...

1.JPG

Can any body tell me why I am yet to play International , are my stats not eligible to get selected for international or IPL?

8.JPG 9.JPG

Mode: PRO

FIRST CLASS BATTING / BOWLING:

2.JPG 3.JPG

ONE DAY BATTING / BOWLING:

4.JPG 5.JPG

Last edited:

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
TWENTY T20 BATTING / BOWLING:

6.JPG 7.JPG

Last edited:

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Once I get selected to International Cricket planning to use below difficulty modes:

I will write a complete review of this game or changes to be observed in our next patch or DBC 18 or 19..

Attachments

• 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    224.9 KB · Views: 227

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
LEGEND mode this happened...
IMG_3479.JPG

montoya003

Club Cricketer
I don't know if this has been answered elsewhere but.... ive played 30 first class games and its says ive batted in 97 innings which obviously is not right - so my average when I go out to bat is 25 but when I go to stats it says its 12 - is this fixable or do I have to start again or can you even start a career without starting at club level ?

Dcc366

School Cricketer
My career is going good at the moment. Av 43 first class, 47 in list A and 40 in 20/20 but haven't been selected in international side yet. Can't find br stamina or confidence meter everyone is talking about.

Dcc366

School Cricketer
I found in dbc14 bowling to be easier than batting and I'm finding the opposite in dbc17! Also don't except every offer you get, choose the teams you want to play for and stick with them. I was playing nz first class cricket over Australian first class games which was annoying

Ruckus

School Cricketer
Hi guys, it's been a long time since I last commented here so no idea if anyone still reads this anymore but I started a new career recently and just went from club to state (australia).

My question, does anyone know how the batting points are structured in the state league (sheffield shield 4 day games)?

Cheers guys.

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I will be soon ending my career (Self Retiring) with DBC17 , once I reached 100 Test Matches.

Before switching to Ashes Cricket 2017, I would be playing DBC17 for one last tournament given below in either Tour or Competition Mode. Below are the fixtures. Very exciting to start this tournament ASAP.

E12C78B9-451C-4144-8901-39F14DF52F8B.jpeg

Rs Manohar

School Cricketer
Hi all, I have started a new career and when I started performing well, I have got selected in All formats of the game. I unexpectedly confirmed to play with Australian team (I am enjoying it). But is there a way that I can get a chance to play as any other country player? Because till now I am getting chance in Australia team only

Users who are viewing this thread