How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

Snake199

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So far in the ASHES...

1st Test was at Headingley, I am England, on hard obviously. 1 created player, which is me, 87 bowling, 63 batting and 55 fielding, number 8.

First Match

England got off to a terrible start losing 3 wickets in the first few overs. Cook, Struass and Trott all being bowled by Brett Lee. Kevin Pietersen was nudging the ball around along side Bell, but gradual wickets fell and England were 70-6 at lunch, Brett Lee with 4-14 from 8 overs.

After lunch, Australia continued to bowl, tight, tricky deliveries, Stewart (My created player) could only block whilst Bell nudged the odd single.

But the innings seemed doomed from the start, Bell went when the score was on 88, about 40 minutes after lunch. The tail followed behind him, and England were bowled out for a measly 99 from 46 overs, Stewart the man not out with 6 runs from 62 balls, Kevin Pietersen the top scorer with 31 from 89 balls.

Australia came out and were stubborn and solid from the go, and finished the day on 156-1, already with a nifty lead and going at just under 4 an over.

England took a couple of wickets in the morning of day 2, but Australia kept on going. At tea, the score was 390-5, England's chances of winning were almost impossible. They finished day 2 on 502-7. Michael Clarke the top scorer with 204 from a nifty 206 balls.

Australia survived the morning session, despite only batting with their tail, and they went into lunch on 596-9. After a few overs into the afternoon session, England finally got them out for 609.

So England came out on day 3, trailing by over 500 runs with out a hope in hell of winning.

Cook and Strauss saw the afternoon session out, finishing on 21-0 from 22 overs. The battled on through the evening session before Cook was bowled for just 15 at around 5:30, after spending almost 4 hours at the crease, I sent in the nightwatchmen, Stewart, who finished the day 0 not out, Struass looking relaxed on 35, score is 60-1 off 52 overs.

So a quick recap then, Cook the man out for 15 from 130 balls (2 fours) and Strauss looking relaxed on 35 from 168 balls (4 fours). England still trail by 450 runs.

Stewart and Strauss had an easy morning session on Day 4, blocking and nudging the ball around. Strauss was on 78, off 260 balls (8 fours) and Stewart was on 6 from 98 balls.

To cut the story of the day short, England finished on 203-3 from 142 overs. Stewart the man not out going into day 5 on 16 from 373 balls, (2 fours).

England battled on through the 5th day, losing the odd wicket and made it to tea on 280-7 from 202 overs. Stewart was batting with Broad.

Stewart was on 29 from 542 balls, playing a blinder. But sadly, it was not to be, as England were bowled out 6 overs short of the end of play, Stewart was the last man out for 32, after 2 full days of batting, a remarkable innings. :cheers

Next text in progress.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really having troubling bowling :facepalm

It is easy in Hard Difficulty,i mean i started playing 1c2010 after 2 monts because in summer vacations i play other games,but before my vacation i started a World cup 50 over with England,Kevin Pietersen Scored 170 against Zimbabwe and Eoin Morgan Scored 151 against Pakistan.And Now i forgot all batting and Developed a new trick For spinning and seaming I just played A test match pakistan vs india .with pakistan 185 in 1st innings and India 90 all out with Abdur rehman[5-35][Created player] and saeed Ajmal [5-45] and next innings 403 by me and 93 allout india.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I mean for bowling tips...

Okay,bowl straight bowl at foot of the batsman,when the circle is light green and take your meter to the last light green bar before red[no ball].and for the spinners bowl a light green good length bowl turning in.

Snake199

School Cricketer
Got this game out last night for the first time in ages, as it's the holidays I played a WHOLE test match in one gaming session.

Did it on hard, with hud.

I was Scotland, against Aussie, at Melbourne. The squads were default except for one created play for Scotland which is my self.

Oz batted first and scored 501 off of 120 overs. I was so bad, bowled so many no balls, they were 400 odd for 4 at one point:noway

I was in an absolute pickle at one point, it was 7-4 after about 5 overs. I moved swiftly on to 20-4 before losing 2 wickets in 2 balls, 20-6. I held my own until tea, we scored 42 runs in one session for the loss of 6. My created player was on 20 off about 130 balls! The 7th wicket eventually fell on 59, and the 8th went down at about 80. The last couple of wickets took for ages but I wasn't scoring any runs, the last wicket was my created player, he has batted from number 3 to being the last man out for 44 off of about 260 balls. Total score was 125 off of about 88 overs.

Oz made me follow on, went for the draw from the start, I was blocking everything. Got the odd single from an age or when a easily hit-table, non dangerous ball came down, got to the end of day 3 with the score at 35-0 from 50 overs:noway .

As I said, blocking was all I did, I lost a couple of wickets in the morning session of day 4, but my created player was in and blocking well, the afternoon session saw no further wickets. Last session was a bit of a disaster, lost 4 wickets at gradual intervals throughout the session, my created player was still in though, on about 10 off 140 balls. :lol

So I had a whole day to bat out for the loss of 3 wickets or less. :( My created player with his 81 batting fathered the strike, hitting a single on the 5th or 6th ball basically every over. The man batting with him was Leon, the spinner who had a batting rating of about 30. Remarkably the 2 made it to lunch and about half way through the afternoon session before Leon went, and just before tea another fell. 2 wickets to spare in the last session with 81 batting out there. He was on 50 from about 300 balls!

I couldn't do it in the end, lost the last wicket with about 6 overs to go, I was absolutely gutted, all that time for a loss.

Ah well.

neiske

School Cricketer
How do you get 500 scored against you in a test? The biggest score I get put on me is 280.

----------

To be honest I'd love to have the option of getting a huge score or two put on me in tests

leftarmover

School Cricketer
how do set the game up to bat both teams innings? thanks

Just recently got back into playing this game. Never did enjoy the bowling so I bat both teams innings so effectively chasing down my own score. Still very enjoyable.
Was just wondering if there is any news on a possible new cricket game for 2012?
Thanks! :cheers

vinodhkumarvr

School Cricketer
Ind vs Eng

I started test match series between Ind (me) vs End at Normal, Full HUD. I am new to IC2010, and this is my first test match played in this version. I trained myself in T20 and ODI's on normal difficulty level. I had decided to start test series against Eng after i felt myself better in batting and bowling skills at normal difficulty level.

Ind Line-up:
I have modified name of Yusuf Pathan to Vinodh Kumar and change him as a Left hand batsman and Right arm medium fast. All other attributes are same.
I choose Rahane over Gambhir. Positioned Kumar at No.6

Sehwag, Rahane, Pujara, Tendulkar, Kohli, Kumar, Dhoni, Ashwin, Khan, Ojha, Yadav

Eng Line-up:
Strauss, Cook, Trott, Pietersen, Collingwood, Bell, Prior, Broad, Swann, Anderson, Onions

Match:
Day-1:
Eng won the toss and chose to bat. Cook and Strauss opened and batted well until bowling change by Dhoni. He brings Ashwin on 12th over which immediately brought him a wicket. Cook got out on LBW by Ashwin and Eng lose 1st wicket at 36.
A.Cook LBW R.Ashwin 21(37) 3 0 F.O.W 1/36 Partnership Cook/Strauss 36

Trott comes in at No.3 and joined Strauss. Both of them lay good partnership and Strauss reached his 50 soon. It seems he set out to a big score but got out LBW by Ojha soon and Eng lose 2nd wicket at 112.
A.Strauss LBW P.Ojha 50(88) 6 0 F.O.W 2/112 Partnership Trott/Strauss 76

Pietersen comes in at No.4 and joined Trott. Indians sense to roll out England quicker if they got two more wickets quickly. Dhoni sets attacking field for Pietersen and increase pressure on him. Pietersen starts slowly and steadily & in the mean time Trott also slowly making runs. Soon both Trott and P'sen reaches 50. After reaching 50 Trott switch gear and scores fast (even he hits six). Runs started to flow for England and suddenly wicket is coming of nowhere from Ashwin as Trott miscued and hit straight to mid-off and got out on 77 runs.
A.Strauss C. Kumar B.Ashwin 77(98) 10 1 F.O.W 3/242 Partnership Trott/Pietersen 130

C'Wood comes in at No.5 and joined P'Sen. C'wood gives good company to P'sen by giving more strike to him. P'sen soon reaches century and went after each indian bowlers. Dhoni started to wait for the batsman to make mistake. Soon that happens as P'sen top edged the ball from ojha and pujara takes well-judged catch from silly mid on. Thats a good attacking innings from P'sen and got a standing ovation from all crowds and indian players.
K.Pietersen C.Pujara B.Ojha 135(151) 21 6 F.O.W 4/316 Partnership Collingwood/Pietersen 74

Bell comes in at No.6 and joined C'wood. Dhoni brings on Z.Khan after long time and soon find success. Bell edged inswinger ball from Z.Khan to Dhoni and got out at duck.
I.Bell C.Dhoni B.Khan 0(3) 0 0 F.O.W 5/328 Partnership Collingwood/Bell 12

Prior comes in at No.7 and joined C'wood. P.Ojha continues his good spell and induce an edge from C'wood. He got out at 33 after his patient innings.
P.Collingwood C.Dhoni B.Ojha 33(84) 4 2 F.O.W 6/330 Partnership Collingwood/Prior 2

Broad comes in at No.8 and joined Prior. Z.Khan once again got a wicket this time by bowled Prior. Suddenly Eng exposed to their tail in no-time.
M.Prior B.Khan 6(11) 0 0 F.O.W 7/349 Partnership Broad/Prior 19

Swann comes in at No.9 and joined Broad. But Z.Khan in-swinger is too good for him. He got out at 1st ball from him.
G.Swann LBW B.Khan 0(1) 0 0 F.O.W 8/349 Partnership Broad/Swann 0

Anderson comes in at No.10 and joined Broad. Dhoni brings Kumar for a short spell which immediately gets him a wicket. Broad got out LBW at 13.
S.Broad LBW B.Kumar 13(18) 2 0 F.O.W 9/353 Partnership Broad/Anderson 4

Anderson comes in at No.11 and joined Onions. Soon Ojha claims the wicket of Anderson.
J.Anderson LBW B.Ojha 8(19) 1 0 F.O.W 10/359 Partnership Onions/Anderson 6

Eng: All out for 359 from 83.1 overs.

India Innings:
India have 6 overs to play out Day 1. Sehwag and Rahane Opened for india. Rahane soon edged the ball from Swann on 5th over which is definitely a lottery for England.
A.Rahane C. Prior B. Swann 5(14) 0 0 F.O.W 1/15 Partnership Sehwag/Rahane 15

Dhoni send Yadav at No.3 as night-watchman. Sehwag demolished last over from Onions for 12 runs and India ended Day 1 on 1/27 from 6 overs.

Ind: 1/27 (6) Sehwag* 18(25) Yadav* 0(1). Trail Eng by 332 runs.

Attachments

• 01 Eng Batting.jpg
    01 Eng Batting.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 02 Ind Bowling.jpg
    02 Ind Bowling.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • 03 Ind Batting.jpg
    03 Ind Batting.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 04 Eng Bowling.jpg
    04 Eng Bowling.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • 05 Day 1 Summary.jpg
    05 Day 1 Summary.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26

striker

School Cricketer
any available to play online

Hi

is anyone here still playing the game ? would love to play online match .

my PSN is anilkuj, hope to play with any of you guys here.

Thanks

D

Dutch

Started this game up after a long time. Test match England versus the Kiwis. NZ made 347 in their first innings off 104 overs. England, controled by me lost Compton early on and are currently 12 for 1 of 7 overs. It is a half decent game if you ignore the fielding and the poor shot animations......

Users who are viewing this thread