How can I watch the FIFA Worldcup 2018 Opening Ceremony LIVE.

Sarah Joseph

School Cricketer
Anyone here have an idea, how can i watch the opening ceremony of the world cup live online.
Any streaming channels or something I can make a good use of.

D

Deleted member 46200

Anyone here have an idea, how can i watch the opening ceremony of the world cup live online.
If you lived next door then I would invite you in but you don't so... Maybe look at you tube for streaming as it's usually broadcast on free to air channels so there maybe a feed there... I don't think you

Emma245

School Cricketer
If you lived next door then I would invite you in but you don't so... Maybe look at you tube for streaming as it's usually broadcast on free to air channels so there maybe a feed there... I don't think you

Best option CazCat but she is unlucky ;)... Though as you said she can try youtube but it would be difficult for her to find live streaming link as most of them just ask to click there and you land on useless website and get nothing. I was searching on google and found different ways to watch FiFA live streaming that she can try from anywhere hope that will help her.

source: www.vpnranks.com/fifa

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Are fifa not broadcasting on their website? supposed to be free and open.

Users who are viewing this thread