How to Increase Bowling Skills in Career Mode

RossPerks

School Cricketer
Hi all,

I'm currently on level 50 in my career mode. My player is a batting all rounder, batting at 4/5 and bowling 1st/2nd change.

I've not been able to increase any of my bowling attributes for a long time now and was wondering if there was any reason for this? Whenever I level up, i'm only ever given the option to improve my batting.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated!

Ross.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hi all,

I'm currently on level 50 in my career mode. My player is a batting all rounder, batting at 4/5 and bowling 1st/2nd change.

I've not been able to increase any of my bowling attributes for a long time now and was wondering if there was any reason for this? Whenever I level up, i'm only ever given the option to improve my batting.

Ross.
Cant say for certain but I think skills and attributes wise you are restricted upto certain level based on the type of player he is..When you fill it all you have reached his maximum skill level to allot anymore.. Though I think you can allot perks to them...

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi all,

Ross.

Did you try pressing Y if on Xbox OR △ if on PS4 ?

Users who are viewing this thread