How to install the face packs?

P

pakiya505

Hi every one!

I have downloaded a few face packs from this site and planetcricket but I donno how to install the face packs. I know I have to use the graphic importer 2. But how?

Someone told me to put the replace the default face bmp in the black faces (for W.Indies face pack). i did that and in my match Lara looked somewhere between Bravo and R.Hinds.

Please advise me as to what to do?

thanks a lot.
:)

P

Prakash

Using the player editor change the face number of Lara so that it matches with the correct faces which you have replaced.

Attachments

• kahuna_war.jpg
    kahuna_war.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 47

bobmotty

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
nz eng face packs

i'm a bit unsure on how to put more than one white face set into the game. I have changed all the white faces to eng. and now i want to change some faces to nz players - so i can start a one day /test series with both. Is it possible to have both set of faces in the game at the one time. Indeed is it possible to change the main 8 teams faces so that when i play them in say a season they will all have the new and correct faces. I have all the editors downloaded. Doing the english team was a bit time consuming as they had to placed in manually - any suggestions for anything quicker? :drinks

Rahul

International Cricketer
yup...u can swap the arm files...and add white arms to the asian 1s...then u can import white faces on asian and black slots as well...i have done that in most of my gi face packs

ALIZAR

School Cricketer
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO INORDER TO PUT THE FACE IN THE GAME MAN I HAVE NO CLUE I KNOW I HAVE TO USE THE GRAPHIC EDITOR BUT WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO IN THEIR .

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
indiancricketer said:
Well when i put it in the game my white faces become all brown and black be come brown or what ever it is what should i do to put the right faces in or how do i over come this problem?
As Prakash already said you have to use the player editor to change the face number so that it matches the new faces

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
thats because you have to also install the new roster with it which has the proper faces for the proper person

Rahul

International Cricketer
uthey turn brown or asian from the skin colour rite....u can change the arm files....u can use the arm files....i have made a gi 1 of those for ind vs pak series in my face pack

ALIZAR

School Cricketer
THAT DOESN'T WORK

Rahul said:
uthey turn brown or asian from the skin colour rite....u can change the arm files....u can use the arm files....i have made a gi 1 of those for ind vs pak series in my face pack

THE ARM ONLY CHANGE THE SKIN COLORE BUT THE FACES REMAIND THE SAME EVERY TEAM PERSON IS LOOKING THE SAME. I DON'T KOW WHAT DO TO MAN. EVERY ONE IN THE GAME HAS THE SAME FACES AS THE INDIAN OR PAKISTANI PLAYERS.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
ALIZAR said:
THE ARM ONLY CHANGE THE SKIN COLORE BUT THE FACES REMAIND THE SAME EVERY TEAM PERSON IS LOOKING THE SAME. I DON'T KOW WHAT DO TO MAN. EVERY ONE IN THE GAME HAS THE SAME FACES AS THE INDIAN OR PAKISTANI PLAYERS.
This is because there is a limited number of faces in the game. At the moment there is no way of fixing this.

And please turn off your caps lock key. Typing all in captials is the internet equivalent of shouting, and is generally considered to be rude.

faraz haider

International Cricketer
well thats the problem in ckt 2004 as you can only put 25 faces in the game so as like your problem i have also got all pakistani team faces as yohanna well it can be fixed if sam or anyone else can do it , but remember it required a lot of hard work

Users who are viewing this thread