How To Make And Record Music: My Road To Satisfaction!

D

Dutch

Have no idea where this is going but going it is......

Attachments

• BDNV3.wav
    51.5 MB · Views: 4

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Ha ha nice! I was actually planning on showing much more of the steps I go through....perhaps I can do some youtube films of the process.....

Thanks for listening guys!
You should! If you have the time to :thumbs

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i'd definitely love to see the videos. not having any real idea about music and these processes, seeing it would make it clearer.

D

Dutch

I will have so more spare time soon and shall post a few vids for the masses :p

D

Dutch

This won't be to (any-) everyone's taste: jazzy, bluesy, gospel, amazing gracey type track...I just like messing around with different grooves and styles and moods.....

Attachments

• Blue Breeze!!.wav
    73.8 MB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dutch

I like playing with panning...that is the effect of whether something is down the middle or to the left or right as you hear it: it gives a sense of space and different instruments don't play in each others way....so you have the guitar and the piano to the left and right a bit....the bass and drums down the middle as well as the organ and the little choir.........reverb is another important ingredient......it gives space as well....as if the instruments are playing in a room rather than just being sounds on a guitar or keyboard......

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
This won't me to (any-) everyone's taste: jazzy, bluesy, gospel, amazing gracey type track...I just like messing around with different grooves and styles and moods.....
Feel like I've been put on hold by Ravi at TalkTalk :p

D

Dutch

So some re-workings mix and mastering wise.....two very different styles and moods......

Attachments

• Blue Breeze!!!.wav
    73.8 MB · Views: 3
  • Strolling Along.wav
    58.2 MB · Views: 6

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Any software for a noob :P.This is made by me using Music Maker Jam (something like that). I'd love an ez pc software :P.

Users who are viewing this thread