How to take a new ball in AC09?

Nikhil V

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
How to take a new ball in AC09?I always wonder why the options 'Take a new ball' is never available in tactics options of pause menu.

Pls someone guide me how to take a new ball in AC09?

D

Dutch

How to take a new ball in AC09?I always wonder why the options 'Take a new ball' is never available in tactics options of pause menu.

Pls someone guide me how to take a new ball in AC09?

Mmmm havent played the game for ages....I know it was there for IC2010.....should come up as an option after 80 overs I thought, indeed in the tactics menu. If noone gives an answer get in touch with Biggs, he will know.....

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wasn't included in AC09 as far as I know... I know was added into IC10, but to be honest I haven't played a test match for that long for a VERY long time, so I honestly can't remember. Pretty sure it's not a feature that was included in AC09.

Nikhil V

Banned
Wasn't included in AC09 as far as I know... I know was added into IC10, but to be honest I haven't played a test match for that long for a VERY long time, so I honestly can't remember. Pretty sure it's not a feature that was included in AC09.

I NOW HAS CRACKED IT FOR AC09!!!! :) D Along with a CUSTOM REPLAY FEATURE/USER REPLAY after editing hex values in a file of the game.

Now 'Take a New Ball' feature is available in the all formats of the game from the first ball.

I will preview this soon.

Users who are viewing this thread