SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
55d7c0cde0287f9baaf64f4b04f87c55.jpg

Although, Yash. told me about this months ago. But still, this moment is hard because he was one of the very few people of my life who really are "true friends" - Or I think yash was the only one.

We've had great time together, we trolled each other, made fun of each other, we both had extreme passion for programming, we were at the same board (ICSE), we discussed a lot of things about our lives to each other, And those tips which @Yash. gave me; Tremendous - no one ever did that to me, and I believe no one ever does it anyone.

Although, as Charlie Chaplin has said "Nothing is permanent in this wicked world." So I guess this is it for the next two years.

Although I think @Yash. is going for the better and that will help him a lot in his life, FIITJEE and specially the centre he joined is the best across the whole country, And I hope he'll make it in the top 50s.

But still, he'll be leaving, atleast for now.

May Yash's dreams come true, May all his dreams come true.

1FriendsForeverQuotes-compressed.jpg

^ I think that defines how it was with him.

Well @Yash. , We'll meet at IIT-B, the time you'll be in your third year and I'll be in my first - Promise me that!!

And two things I would like to say:
1.) do get a media player (a BT speaker or a MP3 player with you.) Because that often helps.
2.) The first day, Seeing the competition everyone loses hope. (Tushar Aggrawal, AIR - 13 - JEE 2017, is a family friend of mine. He told me about this. And I experienced it too.) But the thing is everyone does lose hope but the ones who gain their hopes back the very next days are the one's whose names we read in news papers.

Bhai, See you again;
And yes, We hear our Battle Symphony.

Whatever it takes,
Samarth Saxena, AKA Chunni bhai - The Lajhand.

.[DOUBLEPOST=1523967152][/DOUBLEPOST]^ @Yash.
Bas kar pagle, rulayega kya?

Trans - Stop it now, will you make me cry?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thank you @Yash. and good luck with your studies which for me takes number 1 position. Also CricketFantasy is always open for you (literally :p) and me and @RUDI will always have a place for you.

Mod Police

ACAB
Dear Sgt. Yash,

It has been an honour to have you serve with us during the time that you have been conscripted a part of the Planet Cricket Police Force. You have carried out your duties in the office of Sergeant with honour, integrity and diligence.
It is a sad day for the PCPF and we regret having to relieve you of your duties, but we wish you the absolute best in all your future endevours.

In memory of:
View attachment 208466

Yours truly,
Mod Chief Superintendent El Loco

Bah, he was a deserter

:wave

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wish you all the best for the rest of your life @Yash. Better days are ahead if you work hard. :)

Mod Police

ACAB
Ok show me. Round the back of rackhams in one hour let's go.

You sure about your wording there. I am reading that very differently to suggestion you want to fight :p

Anyway, if you watch that awesome video, there is one fight where a boxer is really giving it to Tyson but Tyson brushes it off and first punch just knocks him out. Just wow, the sort of person we need in the PCPF

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
You sure about your wording there. I am reading that very differently to suggestion you want to fight :p
;)

if you watch that awesome video, there is one fight where a boxer is really giving it to Tyson but Tyson brushes it off and first punch just knocks him out. Just wow, the sort of person we need in the PCPF
You have the right to remain thilent.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, probably my last day on Planet Cricket is approaching. I got admission in FIITJEE coaching classes for JEE now, so will not have access to PC from there. Will however bump in now and then, when I am back home and get time. I will leave on 20th.

After my boards got over, I got too excited that I didn’t think some things through, which meant I made some commitments that I can’t fulfill. Sorry @CricketQ20 I tried to do my best for cricketfantasy but will no longer be able to write articles. also, every league manager, I am sorry. And a big sorry to Sons Of Pitches. I won’t be able to post every match from the 20th, so you can play someone else instead of me.
Good luck to you and hope you succeed! Best wishes for the future. Always log back in if you have the time. ;)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well, probably my last day on Planet Cricket is approaching. I got admission in FIITJEE coaching classes for JEE now, so will not have access to PC from there. Will however bump in now and then, when I am back home and get time. I will leave on 20th.

After my boards got over, I got too excited that I didn’t think some things through, which meant I made some commitments that I can’t fulfill. Sorry @CricketQ20 I tried to do my best for cricketfantasy but will no longer be able to write articles. also, every league manager, I am sorry. And a big sorry to Sons Of Pitches. I won’t be able to post every match from the 20th, so you can play someone else instead of me.
Best of luck and hope to see you back someday!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I will not be available online for another 2 days and will update all the Fantasy Cricket points post 2 days. I have had a family emergency and need to attend that. This means I will not be able to go live with the transfer window for FC since if any bug is found, I will not be available to fix it. @RUDI

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
I will not be available online for another 2 days and will update all the Fantasy Cricket points post 2 days. I have had a family emergency and need to attend that. This means I will not be able to go live with the transfer window for FC since if any bug is found, I will not be available to fix it. @RUDI
I hope everything's fine!

Users who are viewing this thread