I am leaving/back thread

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
I've unexpectedly gotten very busy with my personal life. It was not the way I wanted to go out, but I've got no choice. I am unable to devote any time to anything other than my education and my job. I wish I could stay, but like I said, I have no other choice but to call it a quits here.

Thanks for everything guys, my time here was fun while it lasted. :)

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've unexpectedly gotten very busy with my personal life. It was not the way I wanted to go out, but I've got no choice. I am unable to devote any time to anything other than my education and my job. I wish I could stay, but like I said, I have no other choice but to call it a quits here.

One Bhai down, won't be long for the other. [HASHTAG]#BhaiForever[/HASHTAG]. Will miss you. :(

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Been great having you on board - loved your work in the pcpl too!

However I imagine you will find time to login occasionally so pop in when you can:cheers

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

That's really sad. Good luck. :thumbs

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England

Take Care!! :wave

D

Deleted member 193590

All the best for the future,hope to see you back sometime. :wave

Users who are viewing this thread