I am leaving/back thread

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Welcome back once again, Chetan. Hopefully, you are back to stay this time round.

JG1995

Club Captain
I will be going to London for one day,on the 10th of March 2013 due to some urgent work.I will be online only for a minuet or two.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd be taking leave for a while now I think. Here I met a great group of guys who I'm sure if were touch with in person would be amazing buddies with me. Aditya, King Cricket, Puddleduck, Colin, you guys are wonderful.

I'd probably be active in the PCPL for a while and maybe AC13 but other than these two, my time's up here.

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
I'd be taking leave for a while now I think. Here I met a great group of guys who I'm sure if were touch with in person would be amazing buddies with me. Aditya, King Cricket, Puddleduck, Colin, you guys are wonderful.

I'd probably be active in the PCPL for a while and maybe AC13 but other than these two, my time's up here.

Exams?

Lee1981

International Coach
Why is it people make such a big deal when they decide to "leave" PC, I mean its a bloody forum, it's not like deciding to move out for the first time, or ending a relationship. :facepalm

And why is it like your life now has no time for PC I mean logging on takes a few seconds.

Very over dramatic if you ask me

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
;)

Last edited:
S

Satan666

Why is it people make such a big deal when they decide to "leave" PC, I mean its a bloody forum, it's not like deciding to move out for the first time, or ending a relationship. :facepalm

And why is it like your life now has no time for PC I mean logging on takes a few seconds.

Good members like Varun takes time to analyze the situation before creating a post and is quite active in the leagues and modding so it does consume some time for him. Surely would be missed Varun, all the best in your endeavours.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Well I'll be really leaving in a while so it's no harm to say it here in the thread?

Dipak

ICC Board Member

If you have a problem then don't visit this thread

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I wonder why PC is always filled with so much of hatred. Haven't seen such stuff anywhere. Banter is appreciated, but what happens on PC isn't just banter.

Users who are viewing this thread