AMA I believe I’m the new girl here. Ask away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hun you have no idea the things I’ve dealt with in the last 3 years. Unless you read my thread, then you will have a clue. But still not really. Being on suicide watch for a year was not nice. Not nice one little bit. xx
I got an inkling from your thread as to what happened to precipitate it, but whether I surmised rightly or not you went through a horrible event. But honestly, from the bottom of my heart I can say there's nothing I've experienced that's worse than the feeling of having to fight your own head. I hope that, if it hasn't already, it makes peace with you soon.

P

PrincessJade

I got an inkling from your thread as to what happened to precipitate it, but whether I surmised rightly or not you went through a horrible event. But honestly, from the bottom of my heart I can say there's nothing I've experienced that's worse than the feeling of having to fight your own head. I hope that, if it hasn't already, it makes peace with you soon.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 46200

Wonder when someone is going to be brave enough to post questions on your AMA for me, I have given up. Thanks for the messages you're a star x

D

Deleted member 46200

If coffee was illegal, what would its street name be?

D

Deleted member 46200

Looking at those pictures of your red hair which, look seriously hot you are a very attractive young women... If you really like it will you stick or change and try another colour. I have to admit you look very nice and it really suits you x

P

PrincessJade

Looking at those pictures of your red hair which, look seriously hot you are a very attractive young women... If you really like it will you stick or change and try another colour. I have to admit you look very nice and it really suits you x
I have done it red a few times before. I go back to red cos everyone tells me it suits me the best. White was funky too. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread