I get plenty of edges.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
yes; I also think that a person shouldn't make a new thread and instead post in a 1000 page megathread where their post will get ignored.

All new threads in this forum are being moderated so if we think it doesn't deserve a thread I just merge it into one of the existing ones. I don't think posts in the questions thread get ignored though.

@joejoe018 and @Ejdon - please avoid making personal or offensive posts to each other. If you're not happy with what someone has posted use report post and we will deal with it.

Ejdon

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
All new threads in this forum are being moderated so if we think it doesn't deserve a thread I just merge it into one of the existing ones. I don't think posts in the questions thread get ignored though.

@joejoe018 and @Ejdon - please avoid making personal or offensive posts to each other. If you're not happy with what someone has posted use report post and we will deal with it.

I understand mate, I'm new to these things so sorry If its a useless thread. As for joejoe, I was just defending myself, as he felt the need to be a smartarse.

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

sorry :(

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
No problem. I'm just saying next time it's best to report the post than defend yourself by insulting someone back
Thanks.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
No problem. I'm just saying next time it's best to report the post than defend yourself by insulting someone back
Thanks.
attachment.php

Attachments

• hammer.png
    hammer.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 67
I've had keeper and slips catches with medium and quick bowlers. I've had keeper drop catches too. Dunno if the dropped catches are random, or that my keepers skills could be poor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread