IanG's Patch download thread

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi People. Just to let you know I've had computer problems and need to get another one. So it could be a while before so I've borrowed one that I can only use spareingly

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
hey IanG, Do you think you can make the new india odi kit?

Once I've done other requests yes. That was going to be my next project along with this
21.jpg

15.jpg

This season's NSW Blues Twenty20 Kits.

Last edited:

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Will also have to modify the Australian Away Kit too
1574000200061000.jpg

Not sure what their sponsor is though. I think the Women's Team wore the same kit in their world cup.
100362.jpg

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm finding doing the new Australian Away ODI kit trickier than I though.
Though in the mean time I've altered the Australian Test Kits. Made the sweaters look more authentic.

I've uploaded both the home one with the 3 Mobile Logo and the away one with the VB logo on it. Also I've noticed that AUstralia seem to be the only test country that doesn't have the coloured piping on their kits

Also to Adyhorn. Now that I have a working PC I'll be able to finish off the England kit you asked for. I'll probably do it over the weekend. I've Incorperated the helmet and cap and those items and done the pants. Just got to do the shirts. Seems all the newer ODI shirts that the teams are doing are harder to copy. Though that's probably the whole idea.

Attachments

• Australian Home Test Kit (3 Mobile).zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • Australian Away Test Kit (VB).zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
New England ODI Kit

Attachments

• England_AltODI.zip
    930 KB · Views: 86
  • England.GIF
    England.GIF
    78.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

adyhorn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks for the kits Ian, good work. May I request a West Indies ODI kit. And also, how is my Middlesex request coming along (don't PM me, my inbox is full).

b8hoven

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great work mate, I'm glad to see someone is still making updates for this game. I use the Xbox version so there is no 2007 for me (but I do have it on PC). Thanks for all the kits etc.

Users who are viewing this thread