IC10 Player Editor - beta 0.2 up (with saving)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
This is being made as a result of a request by Zim. He thought that it would be simple to make a tool to change just skills but he was wrong...
The way the roster works you have to code all the data in order to get the player length correct.
This is in beta stage and has only been tested on one roster so I need to know what breaks it and also please attach the roster that causes the error. The editor only works on Xbox360 savegame.txt files. I would especially like one to be attached that has been used to play online as that made a big difference for loading AC09 rosters...
The save function is now enabled but only for fields that don't change the player length.

I'm attaching a savegame.txt file as well as the editor if anyone wants to play around...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh and bowling actions are mostly made up so if anyone actually knows them please share.

v0.2 beta known issues

none

Attachments

• savegame.rar
    106.6 KB · Views: 517
  • screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,707
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,622
  • screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,606
  • screen4.jpg
    screen4.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,635
  • IC10 Player Editorv0200.rar
    88.3 KB · Views: 650

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Sadly, as I have a PS3, not. As someone said before there is no equivalent of Modio for PS3 and the user.dat file is encrypted.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Beta 0.2 is in the first post. It allows saving of most fields including the ones Phil wanted.
I don't know if I'll bother adding any more functionality as the next coding step was a nightmare for AC09 and I don't want to add in full editing ability unless is it really needed.

If you're desperate to edit bats/faces etc for the licensed players then set them to custom and they'll appear for you to edit in the ingame editor.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Testing feedback

-changing skill values does not crash game

-changing licensed players to 'custom' does not make them available to edit using ingame editor

-changing player names, keeping same number of characters works ok

-Only set 2 should be available as only these values are reflected in game.

In fact haven't been able to crash roster yet....

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
so hopefully with this editor we can make a updated roster with all the realistic skills?

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
If you want to change the length of the data, there is some padding towards the end of the file that you can adjust to maintain the same file size. And you'll also need to edit summary.dat. It contains the offset to the second database file stored in savegame.txt. You'll need to edit the value at offset 4(in summary.dat) by the number of bytes that you added or removed.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yeah I moved data around in the AC09 roster with the player editor there. I don't thing there is the demand for similar functionality here. Thanks for the info though.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm not into the whole Xbox modification side of it so what would I need to do to use the editor ?

miggo97

School Cricketer
i have downloaded the IC10, cause i dont know what the savegame is. I havew extracted IC10 to the desktop and clicked on it but the it says i have to open the file. WHAT DO I DO?

DONT MATTER I HAVE IT UP. BUT HOW DO I GET IT IN THE GAME????

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread