ICC 2010 Editor Request????

Cottager

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hmm, I've updated to the new version of the game and I'm getting unhandled exceptions when I didn't previously

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The editor doesn't work with the new version lol

jawain04

School Cricketer
anyway to get the editor to work with the new version or somehow change the game back tot the old version?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think it's better that we don't update the editor, because then those who edit can but they can't play online. So it's really the best of both worlds.

Cottager

Club Cricketer
as long as it's possible to go back to the old version, I'm happy with that

jawain04

School Cricketer
the problem is for the people, like myself, who stupidly updated the game so i could benefit from the patch improvements in offline mode, cant use the editor when playing offline.

i have never played online, have no intention to do so and only use the editor as a scout and to create my local cricket team on the game (yes very sad i know)!

so does anyone know whether it is possible to play the old version without the updates? or whether the editor will ever be usable on the newer versiosn?

cheers

enigma

School Cricketer
the problem is for the people, like myself, who stupidly updated the game so i could benefit from the patch improvements in offline mode, cant use the editor when playing offline.

i have never played online, have no intention to do so and only use the editor as a scout and to create my local cricket team on the game (yes very sad i know)!

so does anyone know whether it is possible to play the old version without the updates? or whether the editor will ever be usable on the newer versiosn?

cheers

There's nothing stupid about the fact that you updated (assuming you didn't know the editor doesn't work after applying the patch :D), so did I & many others, don't be so hard on yourself, mate :). After I realized that the editor wasn't working, I uninstalled & re-installed the game; I also applied patch-10.14 after the re-installation (it can be found in the Application Data folder) as that one doesn't inhibit the editor. Cheers.

jawain04

School Cricketer
well it seems pretty stupid looking back lol
i also uninstalled and reinstalled at version 10.14 but the editor didnt work for me??
might give it another go as on version 10.15 had really enjoyed using it

Users who are viewing this thread