icc(any date) money editing better

nidarockz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
just follow those steps. when you are in the game go to budget(in the first post)then open cheat engine and click the green,red button then go to windows list and choose icc20-- and type in your budget then youu will see two things come up on the left double click them and they will go to the bottom of cheat engine and then right click and go edit value and type what you want

its not coming i tried but nothing comes when its english team......
and also the teams dn't play online when u change budget.... do you have any solution to that???

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
its not coming i tried but nothing comes when its english team......
and also the teams dn't play online when u change budget.... do you have any solution to that???

Make sure you type the budget with only numbers no $ or , and your difficulty must be on normal and not easy

mbk007

School Cricketer
Budget

Markkk can u tell me how to increase the budget of english teams????

Download & install artmoney, then run the game, minimize it then run artmoney & find ICC 2013 from the list of processes.
Then select ICC 2013 & go back to the game and go team details section & look at finance screen, from their look @ BASIC (Budget) of the team that you want to edit. & note it down somewhere.
Then For example you want to edit Derbyshire's default budget, Then Derbyshire's default basic budget is 817500 in the game. but if you want to edit it. use Artmoney's search option (Exact amount option) put the amount of Derbyshire default budget in the search box then you will get their default budget & then you can change/edit it easily to whatever you want.

Users who are viewing this thread