ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
India just got 200 millions more fans just across the border haha

A tournament where we were debating whether India should play Pakistan has thrown us a situation where Pakistani fans will be rooting for India in the rest of the league stage. 3 months is a really long time.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Kinda felt that the right side of Pakistan will turn up from now on, since their stay in the tournament has gotten directly on the line. Right now, Pakistan/Bangladesh/Sri Lanka very much alive and in the fray.

On a side note - today's game and that SA vs NZ game (both played at Birmingham) shows that the wicket is not a 300+ belter. If a similar wicket is dished out for the India vs England game (to be played in Birmingham), gives India a boost since England seem a very different/vulnerable team on wickets where run scoring is not easy.

India game tomorrow. I've a feeling India will opt for the same lineup since they won't drop Dhoni or Jadhav and Shankar did nothing wrong in the AFG game. And I dont think Bhuvi will be rushed in for WI and will be preserved for England.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Haris Sohail!!! You BEAUTY!!! What a classy innings. Pakistan really played like a unit, It was a hard fought out game. Babar Azam and Sohail both played some beautiful cricketing shots, the praise for Babar's first ever match-winning knock century is definitely there to stay but I'd like to special mention about Haris Sohail here. He played such a gem of an innings, it was supreme, classic and he literally took the pressure off from Babar Azam with regular intervals. Played all around cricket, boundaries, singles, and doubles.

My best moment of Pakistan's Innings, When Santener was all over Haris, he took the charge and whacked him for six. It was such a brave innings. Haris has come out quite mature as a middle order batsman. If Pakistan's selection goes with consistency then watch out for Haris and Babar combo in coming years.

Its indeed a huge sigh of relief for us, getting little closer towards glories. Up next Afghanistan.

PS: I'd say it was one of the best games of this World Cup so far

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm kinda torn about whether Hafeez should be replaced by Asif or not. I mean, he's avery handy bowler, but he's in the side for his batting, and he's gotten out in pathetic ways since that good performance against England. Thinking about it, this wouldn't be a bad XI

Fakhar
Imam
Babar
Haris
Sarfraz
Asif
Imad
Shadab
Wahab
Amir
Shaheen

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
I'm kinda torn about whether Hafeez should be replaced by Asif or not. I mean, he's avery handy bowler, but he's in the side for his batting, and he's gotten out in pathetic ways since that good performance against England. Thinking about it, this wouldn't be a bad XI

Fakhar
Imam
Babar
Haris
Sarfraz
Asif
Imad
Shadab
Wahab
Amir
Shaheen
Well Asif should be substituted on the field though. I feel Wahab is more handy than Asif (crazy, right? occasionally goes berserk not everytime just like Asif). Pakistan are only keeping Hafeez due to his record against lefties tbh :P

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
As an Indian fan, I am barely concerned about the permutations and combinations for other teams right now. We better book our place in the semi finals first. Need to win this game against Windies.

Let's hope Gayle or someone doesn't pick this match for individual brilliance

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Let's hope Gayle or someone doesn't pick this match for individual brilliance
Strangely enough I don't have any fears from the batting side. It's their bowling that worries me, especially Thomas and Cottrell. Something tells me one of them is going to have a good day.

And Hetmyar - who manages to score against India but comes a cropper otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread