ICC Fixture Editor (Now Supports 2016)

Discussion in 'International Cricket Captain Downloads' started by Isura, Oct 15, 2012.

1. lojoda School Cricketer

MCC, 00A7
    I can open fix20, fix21 and fix40, but not fix22, fix23, fix24 or fix25. Also do you know how setting the most for a world t20, world cup, or tri series works, I cant see anything clearly showing this. The bit that says Derbyshire T20 randomly seems to be in the knockout stages of all tournaments, it says TBD in the away team of some knockout matches as well. I cant think how to get around this problem though other than having the same names for English counties whatever the format, like other countries. Also it takes a long time to load the team drop down boxes, but I guess nothing can be changed about this.

2. weetabixharry Club Captain

weetabixharry
    National Team:
    I'll look into this.

Do you mean the host? No, I don't know. It could be specified somewhere near the first match in the series, or perhaps somewhere in the big lump of data at the end of the file.

Yeah, I think this is due to some change in the file format. I haven't figured it out yet.

I don't follow how this would help.

This will be fixed later.

lojoda said thanks for this.
  3. muzzys School Cricketer

keeps freezing at the team drop down box.

4. weetabixharry Club Captain

weetabixharry
    National Team:
    This will be fixed later.

5. muzzys School Cricketer

Is there a rough date when the fixture editor will be released?
    Really looking forward to it as i feel its needed in the game as the current fixture schedule becomes stale and boring.

6. weetabixharry Club Captain

weetabixharry
    National Team:
    Currently, a release is not looking likely. If you can provide any help as requested in my earlier post, then it may eventually be possible.

If anyone wants to go a step further and help to figure out any of the major issues (such as start date in the Indian league and the erroneous appearances of "Derbyshire T20"), then a release would be much more likely.

7. muzzys School Cricketer

I dont think i would be much help, i dont have a clue about coding or anything like that , the fixture editor seemed to work fine apart from the dropdown box when you select the teams, could this not be fixed?

8. muzzys School Cricketer

Is there any updates, are we any closer to the fixture editor being fixed?