Associates Outshine the Full Members / Canadawatch

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They're missing Frylinck and Smit who are both handy all rounders too. Smit has been averaging 32 with the bat and 24 with the ball in the tournament.

Smit’s a very underrated all-rounder, surprised that he hasn’t been more prominent in numerous T20 leagues across the globe.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
They're missing Frylinck and Smit who are both handy all rounders too. Smit has been averaging 32 with the bat and 24 with the ball in the tournament.
Surely it's an injury issue. Smit I know for sure is injured, not sure about Frylinck.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Couple of potential thrillers playing out in the World Cup Qualifier Qualifier. Canada on the verge of beating USA and PNG trying to chase down 382 (314/6 currently) v Namibia.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Couple of potential thrillers playing out in the World Cup Qualifier Qualifier. Canada on the verge of beating USA and PNG trying to chase down 382 (314/6 currently) v Namibia.
Disappointing for PNG, hard to see them even keep ODI status. USA on the verge of losing aswell, I think that's good for the Namibians and UAE.
Post automatically merged:

It has also just come to my attention that Ali Khan has scored 34 runs in 65 professional games.

Users who are viewing this thread