i go with majority...

• Total voters

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Q3nrDTQ.png

'ICC PRO CLUB' is improved version of 'Cricket Dynasty' league... Instead of non-real players and nation based teams, Pro Club will have your own created Club with real-life players...

How can i start a club here?
Simple, you have to post the Club name, suitable logo & ground name (any proper int'l standard cricket ground, which will act as Home for your club)... If every thing is proper, i will confirm your club and put on our database... Best thing about this league is you can sign-up any time during the league...

What about players? How can i sign them to my club?
As first step, I will start a new conversation with you under your club name (if your conversation is locked, please unlock it for this league)... I will sent you the some local players list along with there salary details... Clubs can sign players from my given list (easy and fast) or you can send me your own players list, you wish to sign (any active cricketer from all around the world)... I will act as a manager for all free agents... I will check there availability and send you there salary details etc... Later we can discuss it and you can sign suitable players for your club... Team size must be in between 20-25 players, in which 18 players will be in main squad and rest in backup squad... You can shift backup player to main squad before start of new series or tournament... There will be no oversea restriction, so every player you sign can play for your club...

How you decide players salary? Can i sign my all favorite world class players?
Players salary will be depend on there experience, quality & popularity... Some time same player can ask different salary amount with different club... Change in player's salary is depending on where they play? (Club home ground), where they fit in the club (as star player/regular/backup player) and can club help him to improve his game (like spinners love to play in spin condition like in India, Pakistan etc)... Local players is more easy to sign compare to oversea players... Club can also sign World Class player like ABD, Virat, Strack etc... But like there popularity and quality, world class players play for world class salary...

Can i use my all signed players full season?
Yes you can, but we included International fixture, player fitness & player injury system in this league... So, when you sign a player, you need to keep in mind player's importance in national team and you need rotate your lineup well to keep injuries away from your team...

What about Team trades and Transfer window?
Each season we will have one long (at start) and one short (in middle) transfer window for team trades and new signings... As i said earlier, I will act as free agent's manager... so any free agent player you want sign, you can ask me in club conversation... You will act manager for your club players, you can trade them with other clubs for money or for player or for player + money, it is up to you... Once both parties agreed with trades, you need to post here and after confirmation from both clubs, we will complete the trades... You can sign free agents for more than one season (max 3) to avoid player salary hike for next season... But, traded player will sign only for current season... Once players contract is over, i will offer them you first with new salary, you can re-sign them or look for new players...

Which format of cricket we playing? and what about pitch type?
You can play 5-day First-Class matches, 50 overs One-Day matches & T20 matches here... Club can host a series or tournaments... Pitch type of a ground will be same like in real life, Like Indian pitches support spin most and Aussies pitches will be helpful for seam bowlers, etc...

How i can host a series or tournaments?
We maintain FTP calendar to track every match simulating in this thread... You can look here (post #3) for more detail about hosting a series or tournaments for your club... other than tour matches, ICC will arrange global tournaments for clubs, like Club World Cup, Prime T20 Cup, FC Championship (top six ranked teams only) in every season with big prize money...

How much budget i get for player signings? and how i can earn more?
New found club will get 5 millions as starting budget... Later sponsor will give you match fee for each match you play in a season (tour matches + ICC tournaments matches)... Each match you host will generate match revenue, in that 30% will go to visiting team... Sponsor will also give prize money for series and tournament winners... Other than that, you can get sponsor money for your write-ups & articles about your club, matches, etc...

What happen to my club in my absences?
Once you sign-in, your club will get permanent spot in our database... After filling the club with players, you can arrange matches as per your free time allows... If you can't able to submit line-ups on time, than we will go random or same for that round... So, basically this league for every kind of members who love cricket management leagues...

That's it, if you still had any doubts, you can tag me here with your question... thank you for reading this, enjoy the league...

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
5FwQiVD.png

| FUTURE TOUR PROGRAMME |

The Future Tour Programme will be your opportunity to arrange fixtures outside of the ICC tournaments that take place as part of this league. There will be many kinds of tours that you can arrange, including:
* One-Off Friendly (2 clubs face each other)
stipulation : 1 FC or 1 OD or 1 T20
1 match slot

* Short Tour (2 clubs face each other)
stipulation : 3 FC or 3 OD or 3 T20
3 match slot

* Long Tour (2 clubs face each other)
stipulation : ( 2 FC + 3 OD ) or ( 3 OD + 2 T20 ) or ( 3 FC + 2 T20 )
5 match slot

* Full Size Tour (2 clubs face each other)
stipulation : 3 FC + 3 OD + 1 T20
7 match slot
* Triangular Tournament (3 clubs play each other twice before a final)
stipulation : OD CUP / T20 CUP
7 match slot

* Quadrangular Tournament (4 clubs play each other once before a final)
stipulation : OD CUP / T20 CUP
7 match slot
You will notice that each tour lasts for a stipulated number of "match slot"... This is our way of keeping track of the weight of fixtures that could take place... Except ICC Tournaments, each club can use maximum 7 match slot per season to host tours & tournaments... No limitation for away games... Once a tour is arranged, it will be included on the following table:

FTP Weeks...| Date (Planned)...| Int'l Fixture... | | | | |
01 |
15/7 to 21/7
|
:ind: v :wi:
| | | | | |
02 |
22/7 to 29/7
|
:ind: v :wi:
| | | | | |
03 |
30/7 to 6/8
|
:aus: v :eng: / :saf: v :sri:
| | | | | |
04 |
7/8 to 14/8
|
| | | | |
|
05 |
15/8 to 31/8
|
| | | | |
|
06 |
-
|
:aus: v :eng: / :nzf: v :pak:
|
|
|
| |
|
07 |
-
|
:aus: v :eng: / :nzf: v :pak:
|
|
|
| |
|
08 |
-
|
:wi: v :ban: / :nzf: v :pak:
| |
-
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
09 |
-
|
:wi: v :ban: / :ind: v :saf:
| |
-
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
10 |
-
|
:ind: v :saf:
| |
-
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
11 |
-
|
:ind: v :saf:
| |
-
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
12 |
-
|
-
| |
-
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
13 |
-
|
:zim: v :ire:
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
14 |
-
|
:afg: v :pak:
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
15 |
-
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
-
|
W
|
O
|
R
|
L
|
D
|
C
|
U
|
P
:psx: Bilateral tour matches
:pst: Triangular tournament matches
:pss: Quadrangular tournament matches
:psc: ICC tournament matches
I might not able to keep perfectly to those mention dates, but i do my best...

But for those dates to mean anything, you will have to start arranging tours. To do so, please complete the following form:
Code:
HOST CLUB:
TOURING CLUB:
TOUR TYPE:
STIPULATION:

and tag other club manager with this proposal

To make the process as painless as possible, please remember the following rules:

1. If you have played against a team during this FTP period, you may not arrange another bilateral tour involving them until the period is complete...
2. A tour cannot take place until both managers have agreed to it...
3. Club can accept up to 2 tours in advance... Once you finish 1st tour, you can arrange 3rd one and so...

Once this FTP period is complete, next season will follow, which I hope you are all looking forward to...

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
5FwQiVD.png

| FIRST-CLASS RANKING |
Points distribution in bilateral series...
> Win a match 5 points. 2 points for draw. 3 points for tie. -1 point for lose.
> 7 points for winning a two or more matches series. bonus 2 points, if you win against the six rank higher than your club. -3 point for series lose and extra -2 point if you lose against more than six rank lower than your club. If series end in draw, each gets 2 points.

Points distribution for tournaments...
> Every winning match get you 5 points. 2 points for draw. 3 points for tie. -1 point for lose.
> Win FC Championship 20 points, runner-up 12 points, qualifiers gets 6 points each.
...| First-class Ranking (As of FTP Round 5) | Points. | FCs. | Wins. | Draws.
01 :right: | Johannesburg Knights (JKS) |
|
|
|
|
02 :right: | Lahore Qalandars (LQS) |
|
|
|
|
02 :right: | All Stars CC (ASC) |
|
|
|
|
02 :right: | Kochi Tuskers America (KTA) |
|
|
|
|
02 :right: | Chennai Super Kings (CSK) |
|
|
|
|
02 :right: | Faisalabad Wolves (FWS) |
|
|
|
|
02 :right: | Sydney Roosters (SRS) |
|
|
|
|
08 :right: | Ranchi Rays (RRS) |
|
|
|
|
:right: | . |
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--

| HEAD TO HEAD RECORDS |

W-D-L | ALL | ASC | CSK | FWS | JKS | KTA | LQS | LCS | MDU | MRS | MCC | RRS | SRS
ALL | * | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
ASC | - | * | - | - | - | - |. 1-0-1 | - | - | - | - | - | - |
CSK | - | - | * | - | - |. 1-0-1 | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
FWS | - | - | - | * | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |. 0-2-0 |
JKS | - | - | - | - | * | - | - | - | - | - | - |. 1-1-0 | - |
KTA | - | - |. 1-0-1 | - | - | * | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
LQS | - |. 1-0-1 | - | - | - | - | * | - | - | - | - | - | - |
LCS | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | * | - | - | - | - | - |
MDU | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | * | - | - | - | - |
MRS | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | * | - | - | - |
MCC | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | * | - | - |
RRS | - | - | - | - |. 0-1-1 | - | - | - | - | - | - | * | - |
SRS | - | - | - |. 0-2-0 | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | * |
:x: | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | -

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
5FwQiVD.png

| ONE-DAY RANKING |
> Win a match 5 points. 3 points for tie. -1 point for lose.
> 5 points for winning a two or more matches series. bonus 2 points, if you win against the six rank higher than your club. -3 point for series lose and extra -2 point if you lose against more than six rank lower than your club. If series end in draw, each gets 2 points.

> Every winning match get you 5 points. 3 points for tie. -1 point for lose.
> Win Triangular or Quadrangular tournament 10 points. for runner-up 5 and non-finalist -2 point.
> Win ICC Club World Cup 20 points, runner-up 12 points, semi-finalists 6 points and qualifiers gets 3 points each.
...| One-day Ranking (As of FTP Round 5) | Points. | ODs. | Wins. | Tie
01 :right: | All Stars CC (ASC) |
|
|
|
|
02 :right: | Chennai Super Kings (CSK) |
|
|
|
|
02 :right: | Johannesburg Knights (JKS) |
|
|
|
|
04 :right: | Faisalabad Wolves (FWS) |
|
|
|
|
05 :right: | Kochi Tuskers America (KTA) |
|
|
|
|
05 :right: | Ranchi Rays (RRS) |
|
|
|
|
07 :right: | Sydney Roosters (SRS) |
|
|
|
|
08 :right: | Lahore Qalandars (LQS) |
|
|
|
|
:right:| . |
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
:right:| . |
--
|
--
|
--
|
--

| HEAD TO HEAD RECORDS |

W-T-L | ALL | ASC | CSK | FWS | JKS | KTA | LQS | LCS | MDU | MRS | MCC | RRS | SRS
ASC | - | * | - | - | - | - | 2-1-0 | - | - | - | - | - | - |
CSK | - | - | * | - | - |. 2-0-1 | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
FWS | - | - | - | * | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |. 1-0-0 |
JKS | - | - | - | - | * | - | - | - | - | - | - |. 2-0-1 | - |
KTA | - | - |. 1-0-2 | - | - | * | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
LQS | - | 0-1-2 | - | - | - | - | * | - | - | - | - | - | - |
RRS | - | - | - | - |. 1-0-2 | - | - | - | - | - | - | * | - |
SRS | - | - | - |. 0-0-1 | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | * |

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
5FwQiVD.png

| TWENTY-20 RANKING |
> Win a match 5 points. -1 point for lose.
> 5 points for winning a two or more matches series. bonus 2 points, if you win against the six rank higher than your club. -3 point for series lose and extra -2 point if you lose against more than six rank lower than your club. If series end in draw, each gets 2 points.

> Every winning match get you 5 points. -1 point for lose.
> Win Triangular or Quadrangular tournament 10 points. for runner-up 5 and non-finalist -2 point.
> Win Prime T20 Cup 20 points, runner-up 12 points, semi-finalists 6 points and qualifiers gets 3 points each.
...| Twenty-20 Ranking (As of FTP Round 3) | Points. | ODs. | Wins.
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--
|
--

| HEAD TO HEAD RECORDS |

W-L | ALL | ASC | CSK | FWS | JKS | KTA | LQS | LCS | MDU | MRS | MCC | RRS | SRS
ASC | - | * | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
CSK | - | - | * | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
FWS | - | - | - | * | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
JKS | - | - | - | - | * | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
KTA | - | - | - | - | - | * | - | - | - | - | - | - | - |
LQS | - | - | - | - | - | - | * | - | - | - | - | - | - |
RRS | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | * | - |
SRS | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | * |

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
5FwQiVD.png

| SPONSOR DETAILS |

80k as match fee (per tour & tournament match you play in a season, ICC tournaments not included)
100k as match revenue (for each match you host, ICC tournaments not included)
250k for every write-ups/articles about your team, matches, players etc. (maximum for 7 write-ups, ICC tournaments deal not included)
100k per match as winner prize (like, you host 2 match series will generate 200k as prize money for winners)

Maximum you can earn from sponsor is (max 15 match slot x 80k = 1.2m) + (100k x 7 host slot = 700k / 70% share = 490k) + (6 write-ups x 250k = 1.5m) + (winner reward from your hosting tour & tournament. max 700k)...

*The write-ups which consider for sponsor money will be added here...

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
5FwQiVD.png

| ICC TOURNAMENTS |

Every season ICC will arrange one Global tournament... These tournaments will have big prize money to grab...

CLUB WORLD CUP
This will be played in between 8 clubs (One-day format)... Top clubs will qualify directly and we will organize qualifiers to fill rest of the teams... Winner will get 1.5m as prize money, 1.0m for runner-up, 600k for semi-finalists and 300k each for all participating teams...

PRIME T20 CUP
This will be played in between 8 clubs (Twenty-20 format)... Top clubs will qualify directly and we will organize qualifiers to fill rest of the teams... Winner will get 1.2m as prize money, 800k for runner-up, 400k for semi-finalists and 200k each for all participating teams...

FC CHAMPIONSHIP
Top 6 ranked clubs of longer format will play this tournament... Winner will get 1.2m, runner-ups get 800k and rest will get 400k each...

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
5FwQiVD.png

| INJURY SYSTEM |

A player can go down with injury any time during the season... We added fitness meter along with player name to measure there fitness... Player will lose 10% during play round, they also lose 8% per round during Int'l matches... Player will heal 12% from every non-playing rounds... Injured player will heal much faster, like 20% from every non-playing rounds...

Player ... ... ...

salary
:down:after playing one round...
Player ... ... ...

salary

Commonly player will get injured when he goes down 50% or lesser fitness level and has the chances of picking the following degrees of injury...

Degree 1
Can play with a rating drop. (50% chance of occurring)

Degree 2
Can play with a rating drop, however has a 50% chance of picking up a Degree 3 injury. (25% chance of occurring)

Degree 3
Out until his fitness level comes back to full. (15% chance of occurring)

Degree 4
Out for the rest of the season. (10% chance of occurring)

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
5FwQiVD.png

| UNAVAILABLE & INJURED LIST |

:os: INTERNATIONAL DUTY :os:
(ALL) :nzf: George Worker, :nzf: Adam Milne (week 6 to 8)
(LQS) :nzf: Ish Sodhi, :pak: Faheem Ashraf, :pak: Hassan Ali (week 6 to 8)
(FWS) :pak: Aamer Yamin (week 6 to 8)
(SRS) :aus: Steven Smith (week 3 to 7)
(MRS) :aus: Chris Lynn, :aus: Travis Head, :aus: Marcus Stoinis (week 3 to 7)
(LCS) :eng: Jason Roy (week 3 to 7)
(MCC) :eng: Ben Stokes (week 3 to 7)
(KTA) :eng: Chris Woakes (week 3 to 7)

:redo: INJURED PLAYERS :redo:

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
5FwQiVD.png

| TRANSFER MARKET |

Transfer Window - Every season we will arrange 2 transfer window for retain, sign and trade players... You can fully use your club budget in the first transfer window or you can save some for mid-season window... At the end of the window, club need to have minimum of 20 players in there squad...

Enquiry System - During transfer window, you can use search slot to know about new players salary, availability, etc... Clubs get max 8 search slots (4 for local players & 4 for oversea players)... Once you use the all 8 search slots, you have to wait until your searched player signed by you or others...

Salary Negotiation - We have 10 type of valued players (2.5m / 2.0m / 1.5m / 1.2m / 1.0m / 850k / 500k / 250k / 100k / 50k)... You can use your negotiation skill to convince me to drop a 500k valued player's salary to 250k (to next low salary range)...

Club to Club Trade - Clubs can trade there players with other clubs... Trading player need to be have value (trade a 500k player with 500k player)... You can also trade 2 players for 1, like two 250k players for one 500k player... Once both clubs agree on player trade, post the trade detail as mentioned below...

Rich (BB code):
Trading: Player name (club name)
For:     Player name (club name)

*tag me and trading club manager*

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
5FwQiVD.png

| SIGNED PLAYERS LIST |