ICC Records queries thread

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've been working on an Icc Records compilation, I've been having talks with both Simbazz and aus5892 about this, making amendments, particularly feasibility wise with Dean (aus5892), I'm happy with it at the moment. If you would take a read of the thread (it will remain locked for the moment), please give me (us) feedback on improvements we could make to it. With the impending release of ICC4, I want the ICC forum to be active.

Sureshot :)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I think the whole purpose of this is to gain a proper records thread, in which it is clearly visable which are the official ICC records. From speaking with Nigel, all the ICC games are available for recording.

It'll only work if people contribute though!

Sureshot

Executive member
There was a change on that, Simon. It's ICC2006 (both version as save files work on both games), ICC3 and ICC4. If there is enough demand for the older games, who knows. Most people have the 3 versions mentioned above, quite a few will get ICC4 too. But the subject of this post is the reason why I put a thread in here. I'm off to bed now though, I await a flood of replies in the morning!

Isura

Club Cricketer
You could do top 10 lists for those record.s

Sureshot

Executive member
You could do top 10 lists for those record.s

That would be very complicated. Top 3 would be more plausible, but then is a top 3 necessary? You only need to know who's record you need to beat. Not 2nd and 3rd...

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
I'd say only the record should be shown, not top ten or even top two. Sounds like a good idea, hopefully it will go well when ICC4 comes out. If it's a good game then it should be quite active. The ICC area was very active when I first joined. Pity it isn't as active anymore.

Sureshot

Executive member
Right, let's get this moving. The ICC Records is open.

This is now the query thread, all your queries go into here please.

Last edited:

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Do you have to provide an in game screenshot as I got a bit confused at your post in the other thread? We aren't allowed to use the records in our club pages as records on here?

Sureshot

Executive member
Well, we (me and Dean) decided that it should be done with a save game file, we can check the authenticity of it easier, like that. So, no, you don't need to provide a screen shot, just a save file.

Edit: I have noticed that I have put in the rules to post a screen shot of the record attempt. I will change this. But the member needs to tell us which record they are trying to break and in which match. You can post a screen shot too, it makes it easier for us. But you need to do one or other, both would be better.

Last edited:

lancashire666

International Coach
i have a question, i have a pic of Munday taking 10 wickets in a innings , but im many years past him retiring so i could give you the sav file but there is nothing in it for you to look at, it in a tour match in bangladesh for england, can this be entered?

Sureshot

Executive member
Give me the save file, I know it is past the match in which he took the 10fer, but I will scrutinise it (like an MI5 agent). Put the screen shot in as well. Put it in the Records thread and I will sort it when I sort out Jaz's attempt.

lancashire666

International Coach
right im offically starting a new game tonight to see if i can get any more records! i recken i can take jaz's off him :p

lancashire666

International Coach
well most of the best scores etc are in games i dont play anymore, so i though a new game would be easyer to keep track of

Users who are viewing this thread