ICC World T20 Bangladesh 2014

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Australia have named a seriously good team, they look very dangerous.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Just noticed that if Bangladesh win their qualifying group, then Australia will have Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and West Indies in group A. All those teams will enjoy the slower, lower pitches to some extent. Tough draw for the Aussies I would say.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am looking forward to see the Srilanka vs West Indies encounter. I expect a low scoring tense match that and I would love to see Narine and Rampaul hitting those stumps with the LED in it.

Lebanna

Club Captain
I am looking forward to see the Srilanka vs West Indies encounter. I expect a low scoring tense match that and I would love to see Narine and Rampaul hitting those stumps with the LED in it.

Are they using the LED stumps? It would be awesome if they do, I really liked them in the BBL

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Are they using the LED stumps? It would be awesome if they do, I really liked them in the BBL

Yes that is right. LED stumps will be used for the first time ever in an ICC event. I hope they get the helmet camera soon to get replays from the angles that make us give a feel how exactly the batsman dealt with the ball.

Lebanna

Club Captain
Yes that is right. LED stumps will be used for the first time ever in an ICC event. I hope they get the helmet camera soon to get replays from the angles that make us give a feel how exactly the batsman dealt with the ball.

Awesome! I hope they go down well :)

CG123

Chairman of Selectors

War

Chairman of Selectors

Users who are viewing this thread