ICC World T20 Bangladesh 2014

triniboycolin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
lol. Jealous ? I am sorry if my comments hurt your feelers.

Gayle tried slogging in the later half of his innings but failed. Smith played a few good stokes against the spinners, but a lot of slog hits too.
Even in the game against india, every batsman was just trying to hit and slog it out instead of playing sensibly. The number of play and misses against mishra and kumar are proof of that.
you know something?

----------

and no your comments dont hurt my feeling i have no feeling win lose or draw i dont care

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Now now don't be so harsh on WI. They do deserve credit for giving a bengali bowler a hat-trick chance.

BD have returned the favor to Santokie. So much goodwill around

triniboycolin

Club Cricketer
the biggest problem with that game and windies is strike rotation if they get trhat aspect right they'll be unstoppable

----------

nobody can beat west indies wi always beat themselves

grkrama

National Board President
the biggest problem with that game and windies is strike rotation if they get trhat aspect right they'll be unstoppable
also bravo needs to be sent up the order, they are preferring russel, sammy, simons to come down the order and slog at death, in todays match every one was sent before bravo, then why not send bravo @ 2 down or something he is really good at rotating and scores somehow as long as he is at the wicket and doesn't get bogged down.

triniboycolin

Club Cricketer
also bravo needs to be sent up the order, they are preferring russel, sammy, simons to come down the order and slog at death, in todays match every one was sent before bravo, then why not send bravo @ 2 down or something he is really good at rotating and scores somehow as long as he is at the wicket and doesn't get bogged down.

yes u are quite correct

----------

but the thing with that is gayle is not that good of a rotator nor is he quick between the wickets. ramdin is a fair rotator of the strike as well :yes

----------

we are also missing pollard he would have had a huge impact on wi matches

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Good chance for windies to snuff out the remaining batsmen and get a healthy NRR. I have a feeling it is going to be critical in deciding the semifinalists

And that's what they seem to be doing. BD are going down in a blaze of no-glory

Last edited:

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Bravo definitely needs to bat higher but may be #4 is too high for him. Maybe Simmons is the perfect man for that position while Samuels is batting at #3 in the absence of Darren Sammy. I think WI should take the opportunity from the absence of Keiron Pollard and let Bravo in his shoes. Bravo can surely hit them long so instead of going with Sammy and Russel, Bravo should be the one finishing the innings for the WI.

Ussaid

School Cricketer
Good chance for windies to snuff out the remaining batsmen and get a healthy NRR. I have a feeling it is going to be critical in deciding the semifinalists

And that's what they seem to be doing. BD are going down in a blaze of no-glory

What else could have been expected? Bangla is only in the super ten so that the other teams could slog out some NRR from them.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What else could have been expected? Bangla is only in the super ten so that the other teams could slog out some NRR from them.

Not India :p

We have such a disgusting run rate of 0.368. This run rate seems more disgusting when both our opposition did not even cross 130 runs and we were chasing a modest total. I hope it does not hurt India badly

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bangladesh are just having a 'Badree' at the office :lol

Ussaid

School Cricketer
Not India :p

We have such a disgusting run rate of 0.368. This run rate seems more disgusting when both our opposition did not even cross 130 runs and we were chasing a modest total. I hope it does not hurt India badly

wasn't there a scorecard error?

Bangali players are looking like dwarves in front of the windies.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just look at this +1.75 for West Indies.:facepalm We now have to win one more match and then we are through as the following scenario would be in place.

If India win vs Bangladesh we will have 6 Points. Now if West Indies win their remaining 2 they too will be on 6 points and Pakistan if win against Bangladesh will be on 4 with loss against West Indies. Australia can be on 4 points if they win against India and Bangladesh. With above scenario

India - 6
West Indies - 6
Pakistan - 4
Australia - 4
Bangladesh - 0

If not some other scenario could be West Indies win against Aussies but not Pakistan then Pakistan would qualify if they beat Bangladesh. On the other hand for Australia to qualify need to win all three now or else hope Bangladesh wins.

wasn't there a scorecard error?

Bangali players are looking like dwarves in front of the windies.

They were confused. Cricket is always a little complicated game. When you bowl a no ball and batsman run the runs are always counted. Now in this occasion as the umpire had to go third umpire ICC law dictates that now the run wont be counted which is bullshit as rules should be same for all scenario there should have been a run added for WI even if they went upstairs for referal

Users who are viewing this thread