ICC World T20 Bangladesh 2014

cricketaddict

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well strong or weak team Hong Kong had a great game and would give them a great confidence booster. Wish Hongkong great success and even Nepal. What baffles me is Nepal Hong Kong Bangladesh and Afghanistan in same group and the thing that irritates me is 1 team per group. Atleast there should be 2-3 teams or let all play!!

scratch978

Club Captain
ICC Twenty20 Worldcup 2014 Bangladesh Theme Song

Check out the Official ICC T20 World Cup 2014 song performed by Dilshad Nahar Kona, Dilshad Karim Elita, Pantha Konai, Johan Alamgir, Sanvir Huda, Badhon Sarkar Puja and Kaushik Hossain Taposh. Music has been composed by renowned singer and composer Fuad Al Muktadir.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Good morale boosting win for Zimbabwe in their final warm up match against Afghanistan. Now bring on the Irish!

scratch978

Club Captain
Can West Indies defend their cup ?

West Indies were crowned the T20 champions after beating Sri Lanka by 36 runs in the final of ICC World T20 2012 at the R Premadasa Stadium.
Marlon Samuels hit a 56-ball 78 and took Windies score to 137 for six wickets in 20 overs. Sri Lanka were bowled out for 101 runs in 18.4 overs.

Parmesh killer

Club Captain

West Indies were crowned the T20 champions after beating Sri Lanka by 36 runs in the final of ICC World T20 2012 at the R Premadasa Stadium.
Marlon Samuels hit a 56-ball 78 and took Windies score to 137 for six wickets in 20 overs. Sri Lanka were bowled out for 101 runs in 18.4 overs.

They can. Nothing is impossible in cricket but it'll be very difficult.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
^Haha I'm a big fan of Stokes but you just have to laugh at this.

I'd love to see Stevens get a call up (being a Kent fan :)) but I just can't see it happening. Chris Woakes is a poor replacement in my opinion, his bowling is absolute garbage and he always gets tonked in T20.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Yep WI can.
WI team just need to turn up on the Day and be consistent right through the competition.
Having Gayle, Smith, Samuels Simmons at the top of the Order, if Gayle or Smith falls, Samuels and Simmons can Hold up, For Bravo, Russel and Sammy to Smash the Ball coming on to the End, plus have Ramdin, incase of a Collapse in the middle order, can push him up a little.
And Bowling Have Badree and Santokie or Rampaul along S Narine. With Bravo, Russell, Sammy, Samuels, Smith and even Simmon can pitch in with the Ball for the remaining 8 overs.

I hardly see WI changin up there 11. Maybe only Rampaul and Santokie maybe switching. doubt A Flecther and J Charles will get a Game, but who know.

lion100lion

International Coach
ENG WT20 preparation is becoming a real farce
Without Kevin Pietersen, England is unlikely to win this T 20 Cup.
It's same like Pakistan without Afridi, India without Dhoni, West Indies without Gayle, Australia without Finch... etc.

scratch978

Club Captain
DID YOU MISS THE OPENING CEREMONY OF T20 WORLD CUP 2014 ?

Westindies

Club Captain
PAK,SL,WI,NZ will be in Semi finals and PAK vs WI will be final. Dont know who will win, i will go for West indies anyways all the way...:clap :clap

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
BD vs AFG in less than 12 hours. For all we know, the winner of this match might advance through to the main round.

PS: making the host nation play a qualifying round is beyond ridiculous

War

Chairman of Selectors
Three of the potential winners in WI, AUS, PAK are in one group. So whoever wins that group i reckon will win the tournament.

S Africa are my dark horses, if returning Albie Morkel clicks - they can beat anyone really. They also have a bowling attack that could defend any total.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
AFG batsmen look completely overwhelmed with the expectations. Might make BD's job easier if they continue like this

PS: Bangladesh's jersey looks like color vomit

Users who are viewing this thread