ICC World T20 Bangladesh 2014

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Yet another glorious start for us with the bat.Hafeez and co now should pack their bags i think.Anything less than 165,this match will be one sided

blueblood

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Yet another glorious start for us with the bat.Hafeez and co now should pack their bags i think.Anything less than 165,this match will be one sided

And now ;)
You're surely defending this, add to that the miserable state their batsman could be in while playing spin!

Umar Akmal deserved a hundred. He' in some form:clap

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wow. Maxwell is just laying into every bowler. I dont think anyone has treated Ajmal this way in a while

Will be interesting how Ajmal claws back ..

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not yet. But he has made it a lot easier than it was at the start of the innings

War

Chairman of Selectors
England v New Zealand, World T20 Group 1, Chittagong : Broad aggrieved over lightning call | Cricket News | World T20 | ESPN Cricinfo

What nonsense is Broad talking? To wait until rain arrived is a wrong thing to do for the umpires? Why would the umpires try to favor England by walking off when only lightning strikes? When did lightning become a major threat to the safety of the players? Did lightning strike them on their eyes or something? What is this absolute crap that Broad is talking about?

The umpires did the best thing waiting for the rain and then halting the game. England should have bowled well enough not to give those extra runs. Blaming the umpire for waiting till the rain came (and not leaving when the rain didn't come) is a pretty rubbish argument that an international captain gives.

I recall a few cricket games across the formats over the years where umpires have taken teams off due to them feeling that lightning was a threat to player safety, so I don't think its really a ridiculous argument Braod is making.

Overall though I just think he is just disappointed that ENG had to lose the game outright, as mentioned before D/L just can't work for T20s. The game could have continued in this morning BANG at best & at worst the points should have been shared.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Ha this is why PAK is the most dangerous T20 team, didn't click versus IND with the bat - but did 2day vs AUS.

Despite AUS batting power (although Faulkner missing), 191 was always too much to chase versus that PAK bowling attack.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
still Australia did great agianst a bowling attack like Pakistan chasing 191 only 16 runs short..great last 5 overs by Pakistan

Users who are viewing this thread