aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Images of the decade I | Cricket Photo Gallery | Cricinfo.com

Adds yours if you want.

The one I will remember are
111311.jpg

52152.jpg

53607.jpg

Not one of those happy moments but it was splashed all over the media to make sure you don't forget it.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
The Chennai Test - Tendulkar's wonderful 130 odd to seal it on the last day vs England:

article-0-02CF6F48000005DC-595_468x622.jpg

South Africa's amazing chase of 434:
240499.jpg

Ireland's run at the WC
73619196.jpg

South Africa's crash in 2003 and India in 07:
_44357080_cut_durban_wc.jpg

rahul-dravid.jpg

It's been an eventful decade for cricket.

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
8524.jpg

First ever T20 International. Started as a fun occasion with the NZ side dressing in Beige and growing retro facial hair with some of the Aussie players also joining in with headbands etc. and McGrath joking about bowling under-arm.

Just goes to show how serious it is now with all the money involved. T20 without doubt is the biggest thing of the decade cricket-wise.

Woulda liked a photo of McCullum on the opening day of IPL cricket too. That innings and the occasion in general also a big moment

Last edited:

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Not sure what test it was but it was in the Ashes, when Flintof went down the pitch after England barely managed to hang on for a win and embracing the Aussies batsman. Showed class and what cricket was all about.

And this

74891.jpg

Brian Lara run out in his last innings.

Harishan

Club Cricketer
India's magnificent comeback in the 2nd test against Australia back in 2001 where only the 3rd in more than 100 years a team following on came back to win the match.

Dravid and Laxman were able to put on a brilliant partnership of 386 in the follow on while Harbhajan Singh was able to pick up a six wicket haul in Australia's second innings to guide India to victory.

dravid-laxman-kolkata-281.jpg

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
I won't be able to find a picture, but the one image etched on my mind is adam gilchrist blazing the ball almost directly at the camera looking down on the pitch as he flayed sri lanka stupid.

Gilchrist.jpg

a bit like that.

Users who are viewing this thread