Important update from gamebience

dhayalan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
gamebience is now all set to release the cricket life 1. They have scheduled to release it in Q2 in North america and Q3 in india, australasia, England and Q4 in the rest of the world. source gamebience.com
:happy

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
where in gamebience? i visited that site just now but did not see any new updates, only one i see is, that Online Ladder update wich made in 13th january.

can you post the link please?

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
thanks... :cheers

but i wonder if its turn out to be another flop attempt like 07/07/07 & 08/08/08?:rolleyes:

papalazarou

Club Captain
gamebience is now all set to release the cricket life 1. They have scheduled to release it in Q2 in North america and Q3 in india, australasia, England and Q4 in the rest of the world. source gamebience.com
:happy

Ha, ha. It doesnt say that at all. You seem to be extracting some other meaning from the text.

It says North America Q3 i.e. Quarter 3

and the rest say TBA, which (unless the old TLA's have somehow morphed into a new kind of information code) means To Be Announced.

And lastly this information isnt an important update as its been up on the site for god knows how long!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After a longgggg wait, finally a cricket game will be released after that crap cricket 07 and BLIC 07.

dhayalan

School Cricketer
Ha, ha. It doesnt say that at all. You seem to be extracting some other meaning from the text.

It says North America Q3 i.e. Quarter 3

and the rest say TBA, which (unless the old TLA's have somehow morphed into a new kind of information code) means To Be Announced.

And lastly this information isnt an important update as its been up on the site for god knows how long!

yes. i have extracted another meaning. i'm sorry for tat.
it is an important update for cricket fans like me. maybe it is not important for u.

papalazarou

Club Captain
yes. i have extracted another meaning. i'm sorry for tat.
it is an important update for cricket fans like me. maybe it is not important for u.

Ah, it would be important for me too..... if it was important. But TBA doesnt really tell us anything. ;)

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Are Gamebience nutts? They are releasing game first in US and then in major cricket playing nations. It should be Q2 India,Aus,Eng, Q3 US, Q4 Rest Of world. Why not got for a world wide release in Q2 if game is ready?? Though if they release as they planto do so, then i would probably prefer to import the game rather than waiting for a 3 or 4 months more.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Are Gamebience nutts? They are releasing game first in US and then in major cricket playing nations. It should be Q2 India,Aus,Eng, Q3 US, Q4 Rest Of world. Why not got for a world wide release in Q2 if game is ready?? Though if they release as they planto do so, then i would probably prefer to import the game rather than waiting for a 3 or 4 months more.

I know
I am sure more people will buy it in Aisa,UK and Austraila then in US

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I did laugh to myself at the fact they say that the releasing of the game is on-time :p

International Coach
maybe we should have a vbookie event on if and when this game will release.

Users who are viewing this thread