India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
You Englanders are lucky. Us New Zealanders are lucky to get more then a 2 test series (which is a joke). The ICC can't schedule decent tours properly.

I can't remember the last time New Zealand played a 4 or 5 test series. Must be years and years.

There are two sides of the coin.

On one side, I love being able to watch the England team most months, we rarely go long without being able to watch them.

On the other side, we are seeing the effect of pretty consistent cricket on the effects of players. Hoggard, Harmison, Flintoff, there's just no time for a big break. I'd like to see an introduction by the ICC which means teams have similar schedules and similar breaks. The best team in the world shouldn't have these massive 4 month lay offs, if anything they should be working the hardest to retain their crown. Give the 'advantages' to the 'lesser' teams not the best team.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I don't know how our players keep getting injured so much. Before central contracts were introduced our players would play week in week out for county and country and didn't twist their fingernails or sprain their socks like our players seem to do these days.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I don't know how our players keep getting injured so much. Before central contracts were introduced our players would play week in week out for county and country and didn't twist their fingernails or sprain their socks like our players seem to do these days.

Troy Cooley was responsible for preventing injuries in bowlers for England, he leave and they all break down, take from that what you will.

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
Troy Cooley was responsible for preventing injuries in bowlers for England, he leave and they all break down, take from that what you will.

I think there has been too much made of caoches these days
see if england did not have freddie,harmy, jones no matter who the coach was england would not have won the ashes,bowling coach does not prevent injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread