India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Online Cricket Games Owned
m_vaughan said:
bharat you cant blame Inzy there, as he was given out even when he wasnt obstructing the field.
Sorry for joining in and dragging it:p but I saw the dismissal and completely and arrogantly obstructed. I've got eyes and I can tell.
Cheers!!

rudeypooh

Club Captain
bharat said:
I can call this unsportive .
I know u never said hit him...but...it's difficult for an injured batsman to play yorkers.

Inzy called his obstructing the field desition itself as unsportive then he'd call bowling yorkers or balls unplayable by a batsman injured in his leg as inhuman.
:eek:

How though? we might aswell have got him a chair, cup of tea, if were going to bowl nice lovely loose balls just because the opposition batsmen has hurt himself, we might aswell injury the whole team and expect the match to be handed with open arms.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Pak_cricketer said:
I still think that Pakistan is goingt o won this 4-1..
AHHAHAHAH. you meant 4-1 to India?
neo44 said:
Let me make this short and sweet. First of pak is winning this series 5 nill. You can see that by the way they are playing as a team. Second India just doesn't have the pace attack to take down our batsmen. And by the way they can try like 1000 left arm MEDIUM pacers and still not come up with one Akram. Pakistan has this nack for coming up with genuine fast bowlers. Best example is our new hero Asif. The guy is brilliant and was the reason for handing the indians the test loss.

And on that note i would also like to say that Pathan's hatrick was fluke. He can thank the wicket for that. And before some of you bash me on this, if it wasn't a fluke, than the Pak team should have been all out for like 52 not all out for 242. Once the wicket started to give up the Pathan, Singh, and Khan couldn't do much. Yet on that same wicket, day 5, Asif and Ahktar ratteled the top order.

saisrini80 the match wasn't that close dude. If it wasn't for the bad light and afridi getting run out, the Pak team would have won by like an over to spare. :D

And last but not least i am a new member. I m not an existing member who has changed my name.
Lolz..

A lot more quotes are comin. :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dhoni said:
AHHAHAHAH. you meant 4-1 to India?

Lolz..

A lot more quotes are comin. :D

HA HA HA HA HA!

By the way Dhoni, that guy neo44 who predicted that famous "5-nil" for Pakistan wasnt anywhere to be seen for most part of the ODI's. Looks like he was just trying to pass off his opinion!

Wahindiawah

School Cricketer
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!

Oh what exactly are we laughing at???

inzi_fan

School Cricketer
I'm happy with knocking you guys down to 3rd rank. Tests are more important anyways.

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
inzi_fan said:
I'm happy with knocking you guys down to 3rd rank. Tests are more important anyways.

Do you have any proof that talks regarding "Tests are more important"...i dont think so...you guyz r just sayin coz India is behind Pakistan in Test Series..
Please think b4 u say or type something...if you r right and i m rong..then i want proof...do you have any?

Dhoni

School Cricketer
saisrini80 said:
HA HA HA HA HA!

By the way Dhoni, that guy neo44 who predicted that famous "5-nil" for Pakistan wasnt anywhere to be seen for most part of the ODI's. Looks like he was just trying to pass off his opinion!
Oya do you know what page is that on? Yaar tell me quick.
inzi_fan said:
OK. You guys beat us 1-0, but what bout in 2004? We beat you guys 2-1 comprehensibly. We beat you by inning and 90 odd runs in first and final test in 2004. Our side is still better than your paki.

Wahindiawah

School Cricketer
Sachin_007 said:
Do you have any proof that talks regarding "Tests are more important"...i dont think so...you guyz r just sayin coz India is behind Pakistan in Test Series..
Please think b4 u say or type something...if you r right and i m rong..then i want proof...do you have any?

Test matches are CERTAINLY more important than onedayers and they happen to be the superior format of cricket.No proof needed for that.

But just because Pak beat India, doesn't make Pak a better test side, India will soon regain the number 2nd spot on ICC test table after beating the Brits.Pak will remain behind India in both formats on ICC table!

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
inzi_fan said:

venomous....

If rankings are the way to judge a team, i can bring up 100's, may be 1000 points (both cricket, politics etc.). I don't want to.

I take part in several def. forums, and we (both India/Pak. ppl) are very friendly.
We do not want prejudice and history to damage the relations.

India-Pak. series is over. Both teams played well, Pak did well to win test series, India came back well to win ODI's.

I hope the mods close this topic, for peace sake.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I agree with cricket_lover that this topic be closed. It has served its purpose. But if anyone here thinks that the test series we witnessed correctly gauged the strength of each country's test side, they need to find another sport to follow. It was a one-off test, essentially, and India definitely did not deserve to win it after giving up their advantage. But no one here has any clue about what would have transpired in the first two games had the pitches been normal. And anyone who thinks they know--well--you should think of writing fortune cookies because you shouldn't be taken seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread