India in Pakistan

Auwais

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's good to see that the Pakistan team are taking some happiness from this test series.

Auwais

International Coach
Originally posted by madmattg
Hey its the only thing their taking.

Duh! But I am a bit suspicious about Pakistan always getting the result to be decided in the final ODI or test.

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Why suspiscious ???? I think they played well and had a good bowling team to beat India in the second test.

I think such conspiracy theories can hamper the game ??!

TheGame

School Cricketer
In the corner of a dark room with nothing in it bu
Waow guys...

What's up with all this chit chat. Yes I too feel a bit suspicious about Pakistan getting the result on the last match, but maybe it is because Pakistan takes it pretty easy after they win a match.
Anyways, the game is over now and talking about it this way will seriously effect the popularity of the game. If everyone started thinking that Cricket is all gambling (fixing) then this game will only be played to make money, i.e. no more fun.

Now let's just hope no players get bad feelings of doing something bad, and this sport would get more popularity, including areas like these Arab world.

Auwais

International Coach
I wasn't suspicious of fixing or anything. ;) I just feel that Pakistan never use their momentum from winning the latest test going into the result deciding test. That's why they fail. :(

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ
I wasn't suspicious of fixing or anything. ;) I just feel that Pakistan never use their momentum from winning the latest test going into the result deciding test. That's why they fail. :(

I think that's the right conclusion dude!

madmattg

International Cricketer
Pakistan remind me of NZ they have so many ups and downs their logo needs to be changed to a YOYO.

Users who are viewing this thread