Auwais

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
LMAO Sehwag out first ball. Now that's something we don't see often. :p

Rangeela

International Coach
3rd Test Stumps Day 2

Pakistan 1st Inning 224 (Sami 49) (Balaji 4/63)
India 1st Inning 342/4 (Dravid 154*, Ganguly 53*, Laxman 71, Patel 69) (Akhtar 3/47)

India lead by 118 runs with 6 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Auwais

International Coach
Pakistan's problem is that they don't put enough effort into fielding. They drop catches, don't dive for bouncing balls that are near them and don't slide for rolling balls. They need to have a long practice session on fielding. They are good at bowling and batting but the fielding department needs more practice and effort.

Rangeela

International Coach
3rd Test Stumps Day 3

India 1st Inning 600 (Dravid 270, Ganguly 77, Laxman 71, Patel 69) (Akhtar 3/47)
Pakistan 2nd Inning 49/2 (Pathan 1/7)

Pakistan trail by 327 runs with 8 wickets remaining

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Seems, India can get its clutch on the Pakistanis harder. Hopefully I predict india to win this match.

TheGame

School Cricketer
In the corner of a dark room with nothing in it bu
Pakistan 197/7
India is going to win this series now...no stopping, only a miracle. (rain most probably :)
Dravid batted really well...very lucky his catch was dropped by I.Nazir when he was 230...but he has batted well all along, could have done well in Lahore but was RunOUT...maybe the RunouT bug :-P

Rangeela

International Coach
3rd Test Result

India 1st Inning 600 (Dravid 270, Ganguly 77, Laxman 71, Patel 69) (Akhtar 3/47)
Pakistan 2nd Inning 245 (Kamal 60*) (Kumble 4/47, Balaji 3/108)

Result: India won by an innings and 131 runs

Man of the Match: R.Dravid

Man of the Series: V.Sehwag

Series: India wins the 3-Test series 2-1

TheGame

School Cricketer
In the corner of a dark room with nothing in it bu
Well, congratulations to India they have won the series. Got the news from some Indian channel, they are also on the streets asking people what they think about the win. This is good, but they should be careful what the people are going to say...I just heard one dude that Shoisb Akhtar is the worste player he has ever seen and the fat Inzimam cant run how can he lead a team!!
I think this is really really very bad, that channel should be cutting this part or something, not a very nive thing to say.
The Pakistanis did what they could, it was all on the toss...I am sure if Inzimam had won the toss then India would have been in trouble.
But no matter, there is always a winner and I would still say the Indian team and Pakistani Team are equally great teams.

Rangeela

International Coach
it was not the toss I think it was just a great bowling performances by India where they took all 10 wickets under 300 runs in each inning where Paki bowlers werent successful in getting wickets.
It was definately a good series to follow thru.. congrats to India for creating history!!!!

sangam

International Cricketer
The funniest part of the day.. was inzi blaming shoiab for defeat..

i see it happens every time in pakistani cricket..players blame others publicly...this aint team spirit :( so how do u expect em to kick ass if they hate each other??

Rangeela

International Coach
you are right sangam.... Paki always had this problem. They just like to blame others instead of taking blame upon themselves...

Rangeela

International Coach
Sourav Ganguly with the fruits of victory, after India completed their first series win in Pakistan

Users who are viewing this thread