India tour of Bangladesh, 2022 (3 ODIs, 2 Tests)

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
India to tour Bangladesh straight after NZ tour? Nice :)

Given that this is happening in Bangladesh and our ODI form is pretty decent, we might win a game or two. We're losing the tests though

Last edited:

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I might follow the test series more seriously. Assuming the ODIs don’t depress me out.

Yeah they’re touring Bangladesh right after the NZ series which is why the crossover in personnel is fairly minimal between those squads.

Bevab

Staff Member
Rumours floating that Jadeja will miss out on the tests. Need a decent replacement for his batting prowess more than his bowling methinks.

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I might follow the test series more seriously. Assuming the ODIs don’t depress me out.

Yeah they’re touring Bangladesh right after the NZ series which is why the crossover in personnel is fairly minimal between those squads.
Well we can surely hope for some good performance from Bangladesh if everything goes right. Then again a Bangladesh supporter must never have too much hope, especially against India :)

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Not a fan of Bangladesh, still think they shouldnt be playing test cricket but India wanted to the extra vote so they were gifted test status. That being said I’m supporting them for an upset against the Indian.

As for the One Dayers well as the cat guy said above the Bangladeshis are in good form and hopefully they can whitewash the Indians.

Bevab

Staff Member
Not a fan of Bangladesh, still think they shouldnt be playing test cricket but India wanted to the extra vote so they were gifted test status. That being said I’m supporting them for an upset against the Indian.

As for the One Dayers well as the cat guy said above the Bangladeshis are in good form and hopefully they can whitewash the Indians.

You must be the only one who wants actively subject themselves to anguish by watching two teams that you hate in a sport you don’t have passion for. First with NZ vs India and now this series. Even after all of these proclaimations you talk of the cricket involved with the wisdom of a casual American fan who has no clue on the sport and has only seen the scorecard hours after the game.
Post automatically merged:

Well we can surely hope for some good performance from Bangladesh if everything goes right. Then again a Bangladesh supporter must never have too much hope, especially against India :)

Tamim is out for the series and Taskin is out for the first game… looking rough so far.

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
as the cat guy said
In case you didn't know you can also call me the skeleton guy now :)

Tamim is out for the series and Taskin is out for the first game… looking rough so far.
Ouch. I guess to fill that gap it's up to our lord and savior Najmul Hossain Shanto to silence his critics and astonish everyone with a great performance against India. Same with Ebadot Hossain. You never know when they shine, do you? Maybe it's their time. Surely they'll outperform themselves in this tour, right? RIGHT?!?

Bevab

Staff Member
In case you didn't know you can also call me the skeleton guy now :)

Ouch. I guess to fill that gap it's up to our lord and savior Najmul Hossain Shanto to silence his critics and astonish everyone with a great performance against India. Same with Ebadot Hossain. You never know when they shine, do you? Maybe it's their time. Surely they'll outperform themselves in this tour, right? RIGHT?!?
On our side we’ve got Shami out at the moment. There’s a good batter in Shanto for sure… I suspect he’ll come good like Litton and Mushi after a few years of trials by fire.

I’m more interested in the test series.. not sure if I’ll follow the ODIs. The other two test series’ being underwhelming might make me tune in though.

B

Bigby Wolf

Bevab

Staff Member

The series' being back to back in different continents might explain their strange squad selection but I did point this out in the discussion thread earlier, especially the lack of attacking spinners.

On the other hand we've selected Rahul as the keeper in the middle order, we've got two all-rounders at six and seven, we've got a genuine quick in Sen and a 140 kph pacer in Siraj and we've also got some batting depth with Chahar and Thakur down the order. This feels like the first time in ages that I'm really liking our ODI XI :D. Only wish we had an attacking spinner like Bishnoi or even the rusty old Chahal in place of Thakur as I don't think he's going to be needed with the bat and will usually be a leaking sieve with the ball.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
We're too unworthy to even try to understand what's going on Indian cricket. Logic is absent here. We're going PCB way, plain and simple. Now it's painful to watch our pedestrian performances being a long time fan. Now We're in that Era of decline which probably will tore us with shambolic results in world events in the future till all comes to senses and a clean up job starts like it happened back in 1997.

BAN playing beautifully

Bevab

Staff Member
Another day, another short ball dismissal for Shreyas Iyer.

Users who are viewing this thread