SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lol. More like trolling at everywhere.
And it mostly like "How are India the #1 Test team? They are so bad"

The ranking table doesn't represent a teams success well. It only goes by recent form, and since India have won so many tests at home that is the reason why they are #1. If it gave emphasis on overseas victories rather than home wins, we'd only be above maybe Sri Lanka and Windies.

bumrahguy

School Cricketer

The ranking table doesn't represent a teams success well. It only goes by recent form, and since India have won so many tests at home that is the reason why they are #1. If it gave emphasis on overseas victories rather than home wins, we'd only be above maybe Sri Lanka and Windies.

Doesn't change the fact that this Indian team is the worst team ever to become number 1. That's a fact, and you cannot call it ''trolling''. Accept the reality.

Morphed

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Doesn't change the fact that this Indian team is the worst team ever to become number 1. That's a fact, and you cannot call it ''trolling''. Accept the reality.

We would also be above England, they have been horrible too at away tours.
South Africa ,after seeing their performance in Sri Lanka, was also horrible.
Let's just hope we perform better than them,but with kohli injured:(
In short, most teams are home track bullies

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Boy I would love a 5-0. Can England invite India to bat a third time for fun? Just to see if it can be a double innings defeat?

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Did anyone see Pujara's reaction after getting out? It was literally 'Sorry, that was a peach Virat! Please don't drop me in the next game!'

On the other hand, Kohli laughed and took a review as if to say 'Haha.. I do what I like bitche$!'

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Pujara won't be replaced while Kuldeep probably played his last Test in the series, Ashwin will keep his spot mostly for his batting ability plus we need a spinner and Pandya ain't going anywhere. If I know these guys then maybe Dhawan might come in for Vijay and they may well try Pant replacing DK(not possible but with the current scenario anything is possible).

Users who are viewing this thread