India tour of England 2018

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I seriously hope Kohli bats at #3. Followed by Rahul at #4. Seeing Raina back to ODI team brings back old memories. No Bhuvi and Bumrah is a huge setback for us.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
True that

Unless, the English realize that churning our belters will actually help the Indian team as much as the English team
They atleast did one sensible thing. I heard Bumble say that they moved the ropes back from what they had during the Australia series. England knows this is not Australia, also to be honest Australian bench strength is piss poor. No Smith, Warner, Hazlewood and they become shit. We have won tournaments with our bench strength. So a different game will be played by England for sure.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
England have come a long way since 2015 WC in white ball cricket but one thing they havent coped up yet is playing good quality spin. Their struggle continues

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Good to see Raina finally given a bowl. And he has started really well so far, with 3 overs for just 8 runs. If Raina the bowler is resurrected, then he will always be preferred above Dinesh Karthik unless his batting form gets to be really bad/disastrous, which is unlikely since Raina wont get much batting in ODI's since our top order will take care of most part of the innings. Raina will be needed for some final flourish hitting towards the end for which he will be ideal since his forte has been T20's.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Need to break this partnership. Its really looking dangerous!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Fantastic!!! Kuldeep when he gets going really nails it hard on the opposition. 7 overs for 17 runs and 4 wickets is wow performance.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Its a no brainer now. Kuldeep Yadav needs to ABSOLUTELY be picked for the test series. The form he is in and his variety of spin, poses a huge challenge for England. To me, he should start above either Ashwin or Jadeja in the test matches we play and Ashwin/Jadeja should fight among themselves for the 2nd spinner spot (and that too only in conditions favor it).

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
We won the third T20I. But, just letting it be known again- Kuldeep was dropped for the third T20. Just think about it.

I'm loving how strong India is at the moment but those numbers are racking up for Kohli and he's a terrible terrible captain/leader.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
We won the third T20I. But, just letting it be known again- Kuldeep was dropped for the third T20. Just think about it.

I'm loving how strong India is at the moment but those numbers are racking up for Kohli and he's a terrible terrible captain/leader.
Once Dhoni retires post 2019 WC, I am pretty sure his leadership's true face will come out openly. The most ardent cricket fans know that but the regular cricket fans do not. Even though on the team sheet it says Kohli as the captain, Dhoni is the one leading on field in terms of field placements and bowlers.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Once Dhoni retires post 2019 WC, I am pretty sure his leadership's true face will come out openly. The most ardent cricket fans know that but the regular cricket fans do not. Even though on the team sheet it says Kohli as the captain, Dhoni is the one leading on field in terms of field placements and bowlers.

Not really. Dhoni just helps him out in some situations. Kohli calls the shots. Had Dhoni had the power, a stoned bodyguard wouldn't be Indian coach.

Simply put, our depth and our domestic competitions along with the A and B tours are so strong that no matter who captains we will do well. The importance of the IPL cannot be under estimated.

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I knew England's ODI team was overrated lol

Bhumi

Club Captain
I do not wants Ben Stokes bats like test cricket but Kuldeep
Deserved m.om for his 10/0/25/6

Rohit's 137* highest by indian players individual score in England beating Kohlis 107 in 2011 in England

Kohli won 39 game ODI as captain out of 50 as Captain

Never seen English Pacer struggling for single wicket.

England will be bouce back

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
People trying to bat Rohit at 4 and hoping for magic should compare his International stats (where he opens) with his IPL stats (where he bats at 4) for the past few years.

Users who are viewing this thread