India tour of New Zealand - Jan to Feb 2014

grkrama

National Board President
that was inside edged ...unfortunate for rahanae and india, he looked in good nick.That guy really needs some luck to succeed:noway

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Done for now

Would have preferred Jadeja before MSD

grkrama

National Board President
Now this should be interesting its equivalent to dhoni opening lets see how he handles it.

blazerix

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't see India pulling this one off :/

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
that is the fastest LBW decision I have seen in my life. Like the OLDschool youtube clips from like the 80s.

maybe if he took some time Rahane would still be out there.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
If only... maybe 20 years from now we'll have a working system.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
India doesn't even have an excuse. Like they could easily swallow their pride and accept DRS, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

I don't see India winning from here on in, but you have to say that both Dhoni and Jadeja are overdue an innings.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If Rohit, Dhoni and Jadeja apply themselves, its still possible. But NZ with that session (and with some help from Kohli and Steve Davis) have wrested back the match in their control.

But I'm happy with the fight so far. If only we bowled better in that 1st innings....

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Doesn't help that we don't have Ashwin. He is the only person in this lower order with the technique and spine to score a valuable 40 odd.

Our tail at the moment is one of the worst in the world. I have been disgusted to see how Zaheer, Ishant, and Shami have gifted away wickets in the last few innings'. Even if we added 20-30 in our first innings, it would have been crucial.

Anyway... we can only wait and watch. MSD is a special player, but hasn't been good in test cricket for a while now. Lets see what happens.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If at all we need a captain's knock from MSD, its TODAY!!! All those ODI chases that he has engineered will not be as important as the one he could play today to win it for his side... A test victory overseas, that too after giving the opposition a lead of 300+. This is MSD's moment of reckoning in tests.

Users who are viewing this thread