Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think Rahul will come in for Dhawan, but we're also hearing Parthiv Patel? He's a short guy, how's he going to collect balls behind the stumps that come up at head height? Saha is taller than him. I'm not really sure about this, what are they actually thinking? Also, he's known as an opener, but if Rahul and Vijay open then would he bat after Rohit? This is ridiculous, Indian cricket is in the wrong hands. This guy Kohli can't be a captain, it seriously needs to be looked at after this series ends.
I heard Parthiv and is gonna come in for Dhawan and open and keep wickets, while Rahane is gonna come in for Saha

bumrahguy

School Cricketer
For the second test, We must and must get Rahul and Rahane in. Ishant is our best bowler to support Bhuvi according to these bouncy conditions. If Shami cant be consistent, Yadav must come back in.

Bumrah must be dropped.

My lineup-
  • KL Rahul
  • Murali Vijay
  • Cheteshwar Pujara
  • Virat Kohli
  • Ajinkya Rahane
  • Ravi Ashwin
  • Wriddhiman Saha
  • Hardik Pandya
  • Bhuvneshwar Kumar
  • Umesh Yadav / Shami
  • Ishant Sharma
Why must Bumrah be dropped? I believe his first class record is less than 26 average? How is that in any way inadequate for test cricket?

bumrahguy

School Cricketer
Spot on. I'd have Pandya @ 6, Ashwin 7.
Again, on what basis do you wish to drop Bumrah? On account of his first class average less than 26? Is an average of less than 26? Is it so bad that it automatically precludes Bumrah from long format cricket?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Everyone is hearing different things lol!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It seems Rahane won't play this match too which is nice, very nice!

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
WHAT wrong did Bhuvi do that he is not playing this game?

B

Bigby Wolf

So all the news in Indian media was spot on - Parthiv in for Saha , Rahul for Dhawan and Ishant for Bhuvi.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Wow, Rohit Sharma still getting a chance is beyond me. If he is, then Dhawan should have too. I am sure we all agree Dhawan looked much better batting at the crease than Vijay in the first test. But, he gets dropped and Sharma ji is still in. This management and captain sucks. Period.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Our management sure smokes some high quality stuff while making these selections. I feel for guys like Rahane, Bhuvi and Umesh. This is farcical. You cannot take up a project to make a test cricketer out of someone on an overseas tour. Nohit might be a potential test batsman but Rahane is an established one. Similarly, Bhuvi was the best new ball bowler in the last game. Retaining Vintage and dropping Bhuvi! What about current form in this case? This is supposed to be test cricket where you pick the best XI and not try to make test careers for the guys you like having around. Imagine what it is doing to the confidence of guys like Rahane when the captain goes to a press conference and says no one wanted him around for the first test. The guy has a better test record than Mr.Kohli or his merrymen in situations that matter and gets treated like a club cricketer to accommodate Nohit. How many attempts would we make to accommodate that flat track bully in the test XI.?

I'm not kidding, I'm seriously rooting for SA. Looking forward to an Amla special here.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Imagine what it is doing to the confidence of guys like Rahane when the captain goes to a press conference and says no one wanted him around for the first test.
Yeah that was ridiculous! No one wants Rohit in there too, what about that?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Imagine what it is doing to the confidence of guys like Rahane when the captain goes to a press conference and says no one wanted him around for the first test.
It kind of was a hint that Rahane won't be playing the second Test too. That was a very absurd statement to make in a press conference really.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
WOW WTF !!

2-0 to SAF now. We are not even giving ourselves a chance

We just shortened our batting lineup by pushing out Bhuvi for Ishant. Ridiculous. And Rohit stays, for what? Baffling, Preposterous, Ridiculous, Pathetic[DOUBLEPOST=1515830441][/DOUBLEPOST]Kohli is losing it under pressure of losing ... he hasnt tasted loss in a LONG time !! And he doesnt seem to know how to handle it

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
WOW WTF !!

2-0 to SAF now. We are not even giving ourselves a chance

We just shortened our batting lineup by pushing out Bhuvi for Ishant. Ridiculous. And Rohit stays, for what? Baffling, Preposterous, Ridiculous, Pathetic[DOUBLEPOST=1515830441][/DOUBLEPOST]Kohli is losing it under pressure of losing ... he hasnt tasted loss in a LONG time !! And he doesnt seem to know how to handle it

Naa. This series is all about Rohit and Bumrah establishing themselves as test cricketers. Those who talk of stability in test sides should look at their own cricketing records. Shastri and Kohli are here to redefine how test cricket is played. Who cares if it is 2-0 or 3-0 as long as you pick sides that are 'aggressive' on paper.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
New ball being wasted by Shami .... Bhuvi would have made them play atleast

Users who are viewing this thread