India tour of South Africa

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Exclusion of Bhuvi and Rahane is bizarre and unthinkable, while getting KL in for Dhawan was an obvious good call. Bumrah and Rohit still getting a chance is nothing but the skipper/selectors faking confidence, Bumrah should've been replaced by Umesh Yadav by now. Not too sure about Parthiv replacing Saha either while we can also debate about Pandya's inclusion but that turned out to be a decent call if we talk about the first match. Overall not at all pleased with the selection which turns out to be purely based on off the field relationships, most of the ones picked are from MI/RCB who get special attention even after failing several times while others barely get a match.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Come on South Africa!!! Win this one for us please!!! Expecting a much more humiliating defeat for India this time. I will be smiling and be very happy when it happens here at Centurion

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Come on South Africa!!! Win this one for us please!!! Expecting a much more humiliating defeat for India this time. I will be smiling and be very happy when it happens here at Centurion
Reverse jinx.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Reverse jinx.

Nope. I dont care and wont feel happy at all seeing this Kohli XI win. Utterly disgusted with the selection choices that I dont care anymore about Indian team winning. And I dont become less patriotic for thinking so.

Bilal45

International Cricketer
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Shame on people who support their opponents.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

This is going to be a royal pasting. Expect leather-hunting for the next day or so. Forget 20 wickets, we will struggle to get 10 here.

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
I am betting on SA to win this indian bowling looks weak only ashwin is bowling at right areas while pacers like shami and bumrah are leaking runs. Only best batting can save them now. Prediction for 1st inning SA:402 INd:370.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ashwin has shown enough to keep Jadeja at bay here. Its the control he has offered more than anything else that has prevented SA from running away with this. Time for the new ball I say. If we can get Philander tonight, it would end up being an even day despite all our attempts.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It turned out to be much better than we thought. I'd back Ishant to get the last few wickets, both him and Ashwin have done a good job here.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Extremely naive from South Africa to have subcontinental conditions against India and then make silly errors. India firmly in the driving seat if they can keep their focus unlike the last game.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Extremely naive from South Africa to have subcontinental conditions against India and then make silly errors. India firmly in the driving seat if they can keep their focus unlike the last game.
Exactly. Even though we have had another poor set of selections once more, I am annoyed by the how pessimistic people are on here. I will always be an Indian supporter no matter who we are playing against and what the potential outcome is. If we restrict SA to 350 or less, we still have a chance if our top order plays well. I genuinely hope those pessimists are proven wrong. I am very disappointed with our preparation, team management, and selections. However, this will never stop me from supporting the Indian Cricket Team.

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Exactly. Even though we have had another poor set of selections once more, I am annoyed by the how pessimistic people are on here. I will always be an Indian supporter no matter who we are playing against and what the potential outcome is. If we restrict SA to 350 or less, we still have a chance if our top order plays well. I genuinely hope those pessimists are proven wrong. I am very disappointed with our preparation, team management, and selections. However, this will never stop me from supporting the Indian Cricket Team.
Yes it is very annoying to see these pessimistic people here. I dont care about selections. selection dont win you matches performance does.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I don't care even if India win this test as I will totally stand by what I have said so far (including the idea of supporting South Africa). The selections were absolutely rubbish. Only good thing was Rahul coming in for Dhawan. Continuing to leave Rahane out of the XI is horrible, but what took the cake was dropping of Bhuvaneshwar Kumar. He was our best bowler in the first test and gave some respectability to our lame batting efforts by chipping in with useful runs in the lower order. This mad duo of Kohli-Shastri talk about what message/confidence they are giving to Rohit Sharma and Jasprit Bumrah if they are dropped after one test. But on the contrary, what message/confidence are you passing out to Bhuvaneshwar Kumar by dropping him after he was probably the biggest star in the test match apart from Hardik Pandya's innings?

Ishant should have come in for Bumrah. I was in favor of Ishant coming in anyway and he has done well so far on Day 1 today. Use of brain/logic has been dumped by our so-called mahaan captain (who came out in the press conference yesterday and hung Rahane out dry in public).

P.s: Most of the pessimistic posters here (including yours truly) have been following Indian cricket passionately for way too long (including our time following/discussing the team in this forum) and we have been with the team through way too many bad periods. We know where we stand and we don't care if the newbie Indian fans think we are pessimistic and wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread