NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Everything falling apart. Just goes to show how crucial those no balls by Chahal were in last match. Had the no ball not been bowled we would have won that match as well. Good series victory in SaF.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh god! Someone please go out there and slap Kohli hard! Highly deplorable attitude and aggression. Rabada is disappointed with himself after holing out to Chahal and has his head hung down. Kohli comes from behind Rabada and gives him a earful and then gives a cunning and awful smile.

India wrapping up things here. And Kuldeep throws an expletive to Klassen. Ugghh! What has this team become under Kohli?

Where were you when Rabada did it ? Rabada did it, and he got it back.

Not saying it's right but both Kohli and Rabada are like same kind of players.

I feel some of you guys have been over critical about this.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Well done Kohli for giving it back to the opposition when they are down and out! Well done Kohli for giving it back to the opposition in the fag end of the game because those same players gave it to your team at the beginning of the match. Well done Kohli! :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
No one bats an eye when Rabada was doing ta - ta to Dhawan or Shamsi was having a go at Kohli. To be honest I was expecting this from Kohli and co. and not even suprised a single

It's all been started long back by Kohli himself. Okay, Rabada has also been poking people but he's retaliating and I don't see him doing that at the fall of every wicket. He's also 21/22 while Kohli is going to be 30 and is the captain of India.

Nothing beats Shastri's reaction when Shamsi dropped Rohit's catch.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
If SaiSrini has been playing sarcasm card here, I'll give him 11 outta 10.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Where were you when Rabada did it ? Rabada did it, and he got it back.

Not saying it's right but both Kohli and Rabada are like same kind of players.

I feel some of you guys have been over critical about this.

Let's say Rabada deserved it. Was there any need to abuse Markram or Amla? Amla never even says a word. It's all too well acting so macho when you're on top and the river is flowing your way. Let's see what happens when things are a little south.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Despite what anyone says, when you are down and out, its stupid to give them a earful. If a bowler gives you an earful, give it back to him immediately or soon after with you bat (and then garnish it with a few words there and then). Venkatesh Prasad's riposte to Aamir Sohail is still in people's minds because he took it from Sohail and answered back the best way - nailing his stumps down!

When your opposition is down and out, you don't go around and poke them. That will ensure that you get back matches or even years later. If you need to keep your aggression within just that match, do it within boundaries.

Let's say Rabada deserved it. Was there any need to abuse Markram or Amla? Amla never even says a word. It's all too well acting so macho when you're on top and the river is flowing your way. Let's see what happens when things are a little south.

He acts like a clown after every wicket. I totally agree and respect that he has worked amazingly well on his fitness and his batting is right now in that purple area. But the more and more I see him react as captain, the more I get disgust on him.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
One question to all my fellow countrymen here-

SA are 4-1 down. They've found Klaasen and Markram. Ngidi looks decent on a slow track.

Have we solved our 4,5,6,7? :rolleyes

Bilateral series are so meaningless. This management though is too bright to get it.

B

Bigby Wolf

It's all been started long back by Kohli himself. Okay, Rabada has also been poking people but he's retaliating and I don't see him doing that at the fall of every wicket. He's also 21/22 while Kohli is going to be 30 and is the captain of India.

Nothing beats Shastri's reaction when Shamsi dropped Rohit's catch.
Well thats Kohli for you he likes to give it back instantly be it the Aussies (wade, Johnson Faulkner etc ) or aginst SA or any opponent for instance those MCs , BCs or a word or two its been he highlights of Kohli's career alongisde his brilliant batting for the last 7 -8 years.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Congratulations :ind: on your maiden ODI series win in South Africa :cheers We were outclassed at home ... the only real positives for us are the finds of Ngidi and Claasens who impressed.

Klassen looks real good. And same with Ngidi. Its time Duminy is dumped for good (FaF should rightfully come back in his place)

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Well thats Kohli for you he likes to give it back instantly be it the Aussies (wade, Johnson Faulkner etc ) or aginst SA or any opponent for instance those MCs , BCs or a word or two its been he highlights of Kohli's career alongisde for the last 7 -8 years.

Give what back? And to whom? Amla and Markram? They never did anything to instigate him. It's disgraceful to see India's captain behave like a 'paada ka chengda' representing us.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some of the over critical posts here has made me difficult to come back to this thread and read. Might as well give up on this.

We won the series and we did something which previous Indian team did not achieve. Every team has weakness and it's series like these that will give a good read on players.

S

Satan666

True spirit of the game from the Indians.

Disgusting from the Indian captain, Aussies of the 2000s didt went so far.

Demrit points for this idiot for sure!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
The behavior adopted by the captain and his behavioral influence on the team overall, has actually made it very difficult for me to open heartedly applaud/compliment this Indian team and their overseas ODI bilateral series win. I don't care if I am agreed with by a majority, but I rarely enjoy a Kohli victory even when he does things with his bat. His behavior is definitely getting beyond unbearable.

Users who are viewing this thread