Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's the Shami we need!

B

Bigby Wolf

That's the Shami we need!
Thats why we need Shami ,his ability to pick wickets at any stage of the game which is rarity among the Indian bowlers.
91 wickets for him so far in 49 matches (48 innings) to break Starc's record of 100 fastest wickets he needs 9 wickets in the three matches.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Honestly, for me, the best thing about this series is hearing Harsha Bogle back in the com box. He really has a way with the words.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Fair enough. I guess you'll always be comparing him to Dhoni which is difficult since he was an exceptional and one of the best captains we've ever witnessed!
Nope, I will not be comparing him against Dhoni as no matter how much people abuse Dhoni, Kohli does not have his calmness and lets not talk about Kohlis attitude.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Brilliant performance by Westindies team, At the start it appears that this series will be one-sided but the way Windies have bounced back given them hope to level the series, Atleast now they can compete at the 5th ODI with nothing to loose position. To my surprize, I wonder what is happening with Indian team combination, Why too much sudden changes in the batting order and lineup? Why fans are suggesting quite many changes? I mean they were great before the CT final, Does the CT final affected the entire morale that much? Maybe... But In my view, The lineup played in CT was perfect with one or two changes here and there.
This is the actual West Indian team, this proves that win was more due to India playing poor shots then West Indies playing "brilliantly".

Moving on, I understand this is a new look West Indies with young players that are not known making their name, but no where in this day and age a 92 ball 50 is acceptable in ODI. Hope yes the only guy with 50 from West Indies but he was just playing himself and saving his place for future. Even Dhoni's that innings was bullshit and that was the first time I thought Dhoni either plays in top 4 and guides from start or else makes way for someone else

S

Satan666

This is the actual West Indian team, this proves that win was more due to India playing poor shots then West Indies playing "brilliantly".

Moving on, I understand this is a new look West Indies with young players that are not known making their name, but no where in this day and age a 92 ball 50 is acceptable in ODI. Hope yes the only guy with 50 from West Indies but he was just playing himself and saving his place for future. Even Dhoni's that innings was bullshit and that was the first time I thought Dhoni either plays in top 4 and guides from start or else makes way for someone else

Agreed and it was gratifying knowing India imploded in that game, lol.

Really a shame to WI like this today. Of the firm belief though this faith may be for other boards in time to come with the T20 leagues, only have India the resources to keep their cricketers and in turn have a viable and competitive domestic setup.

B

Bigby Wolf

Most 100s in ODI chases:
18 Kohli (102 innings*)
17 Tendulkar (232)
11 Dilshan (116)/ Gayle (139)
10 Saeed Anwar (105)/ Jayasuriya (210)

Most centuries in ODIs:
49 Tendulkar (452 innings)
30 Ponting (365)
28 Jayasuriya (433)/ Kohli (181*)
25 Sangakkara (380)/ Amla (153)

Source - Cricbuzz.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Satan666

Most 100s in ODI chases:
18 Kohi (102 innings*)
17 Tendulkar (232)
11 Dilshan (116)/ Gayle (139)
10 Saeed Anwar (105)/ Jayasuriya (210)

Most centuries in ODIs:
49 Tendulkar (452 innings)
30 Ponting (365)
28 Jayasuriya (433)/ Kohli (181*)
25 Sangakkara (380)/ Amla (153)

Source - Cricbuzz.

Point being?

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors

Fair enough but you got to give credit to the bowlers that day rather than only whining about the poor shots played by Indian batsmen. Anyway the performance on the 3rd ODI is what should be expected from India consider a huge gap between two sides players.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Something is burning after India's win or I should say someone? :rolleyes

Funny enough you only see them posting when we lose once in a blue moon. :lolDon't believe me? Please go through the thread.

A good ODI series overall for us only wished the new guys should've got some more chances to play, glad they picked Karthik at least for the last one.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Couldn't play Pant in the CT because of the stature of the tournament.. Couldn't play him in this hopeless clash because we had to play Yuvraj, MS and Karthik.

WHAT A LOAD OF BS!

Rahane MOS? LOL!

S

Satan666

Kohli achieved that during this series and hence he posted it in this thread dedicated for this series.

I understand that. My take on it goes to show that Kohli is already a better batsman than Tendulkar was!

Users who are viewing this thread