India Vs England 2006 ODI Series

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Didn't know Harbhajan Singh was left out. Good news for the people who are listed below spot 3 and don't have him.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I need Pathan to get 5 wickets plus a 100. Geez I am needing some miracle.
Prior also needs to come into bat soon.

Edit: Prior already gone and Pathan no wickets :(

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
bhajji not playing quite good i dont have him in my team and i am the 5th spot, but real prob is my captain flintoff and bonus layer dhoni not playing.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Looks like GI will move into the top 3 with the way KP is going. It would be good if Pathan took the rest of the wickets then batted at 3 and made a 100 :D

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Pietersen got out on 64 runs. A big plus who got him as captain.

y2j826

pietersen well i got him only as bonus player, but collingwood as my bonus player too and i dont think that most of the peoples even have him in their teams.

gaurav_indian

International Coach
I have got KP as a captain and nope i don't have Collingwood.

Sreesanth got 6 wickets so lots of points for those who have got him in their team.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
Sreesanth has boosted me...there is just one other guy who has him. Pieterson did well as well, and Yuvi's only wicket can help me as well. Still, Flintoff and Bhajji will hurt me, and my bonus players (Dravid, Yuvraj and Raina) have to play well for me to stay among top 3.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
He got six wickets caught behind or caught in the field, which means 120 points extra. He got 55 runs against him, so that means 109 points from him.

y2j826

cricket_lover said:
Sreesanth has boosted me...there is just one other guy who has him. Pieterson did well as well, and Yuvi's only wicket can help me as well. Still, Flintoff and Bhajji will hurt me, and my bonus players (Dravid, Yuvraj and Raina) have to play well for me to stay among top 3.

i think 4 out of 5 top managers got sreesanth in their teams including me so how can it boost ur rankings ?

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Dravid is nearing his fifty. If he stays for about 15 overs more he will get his century.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
y2j826 said:
i think 4 out of 5 top managers got sreesanth in their teams including me so how can it boost ur rankings ?

Ofcourse, it'll boost everyone dude... :rolleyes:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Maybe because England wanted to lose the match. :laugh But I already said England team wanted him to be rested as much as possible and let him only play in the matches that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread