India

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Isn't there a selection committee for Team India? Or Dhoni selects all 15+ players by himself?

Yes to the first question and no to the second. Actually tbh with you, it depends who you ask, some people like to think that they know everything, especially the things that they don't know. I suggest you just don't talk to those people. ;)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Especially after India hasn't been able to qualify yet again. If we would have won, same Dhoni would have the 'midas touch'. Yes, there are rumours about Sehwag/Dhoni rift but, do we know who's really at fault?

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Isn't there a selection committee for Team India? Or Dhoni selects all 15+ players by himself?

pssshhh selection committee does not do anything and they just get paid for doing ----. It's Dhoni who rules Indian cricket right now like a baussssssssssss

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All fixed now. :thumbs
implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

You guys have proof to support this? If not stop making baseless accusations!

I guess you don't know that the captain is a part of the meeting where the squad is to be selected. And I think you also don't know that since Harbhajan was dropped, Dhoni did not miss a single meeting for the squad selection. The one for which he was unavailable was the one for the selection of this T20 WC squad and BANG - Gambhir was reappointed as the vice-captain again and Bhajji was back in the team.

I know that 'reappointed' and 'again' sound stupid together, but that's how bad the condition of Indian cricket has been due to some dirty politics.

And as far as the playing XI is concerned, the selectors have absolutely no say in it. It's completely on the captain, and the coach to some extent.

Users who are viewing this thread