[Indian Cricket Career] Beta Testing

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Hi folks,

As pal mentioned, I have set up a small form for people interested in beta testing. Please keep in mind that a small percentage of respondents will have the chance to beta test the game interface and match engines.

Beta testing is not yet ready to fire, but we have set up this small form so that we can let you know when more information is available. We anticipate that we may be ready for beta testing by (most optimistic estimate) the end of this week. Hopefully I will be able to fight procrastination to achieve that short-term goal.

And now, the link:

Cricket Career Beta Testing
Temporary Beta Link

Last edited:

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I sent it in earlier today and am hoping I get the call to give it a go

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for all your applications. I'm currently working on one of the last non-trivial features before we can go into beta testing (scenarios). Hopefully all should go smoothly. :D

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
sohummisra said:
Thanks for all your applications. I'm currently working on one of the last non-trivial features before we can go into beta testing (scenarios). Hopefully all should go smoothly. :D

Did we have to select India?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Nope you didn't have to select India. The basic concept behind the beta is to test out the game interface and the match engines (realism), as well as the scenarios. Many of the things that will be part of the final game (including selections for domestic teams and such) will not be a part of beta, since in beta you will just be one player in the team you chose.

We are hoping to have a World Cup as part of beta and also a few test series here and there. Stay tuned for more information, though.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
sohummisra said:
Nope you didn't have to select India. The basic concept behind the beta is to test out the game interface and the match engines (realism), as well as the scenarios. Many of the things that will be part of the final game (including selections for domestic teams and such) will not be a part of beta, since in beta you will just be one player in the team you chose.

We are hoping to have a World Cup as part of beta and also a few test series here and there. Stay tuned for more information, though.

Sounding better and Better :clap

Users who are viewing this thread